The Beach Episode

Start from the beginning

"Do we get to chose our Vice President?" Wilbur then asked again.

"Sure, there's no guarantee they'll win but-"

"When are debates?" Wilbur interrupted.

"Next Tuesday,"

The class seemed to be abuzz.  It seemed like they already had seen Wilbur as their leader, and if he became President...oh dear god this class would be a nightmare.

"There's no guarantee anyone wins," Schlatt points out.

"Mr. Schlatt, no offense, but no one else ever runs," Jack Manifold points out, "you usually take up the position, ya know, before last year,"

"And who would run against me?" Wilbur laughs.

"Techno?" Fundy suggests.

"Dream," Foolish points out.

"Me?" Eret says.

"Techno has been getting into some sort of anarchy thing, Dream never runs, and...Eret do you even want to?"

"Dream wants me to, I don't think I will though," Eret shrugs.

"Fair," Wilbur shrugs, then turns his attention back to Schlatt, "so, I'll pretty much be a shoo-in,"

Schlatt rolls his eyes, "never say never,"

He was well aware this would be...well, put bluntly, a shit-show.

He was already preparing to shut it down, to call it off for the year.  But they were determined, and he'd seen the type of shit Wilbur had pulled off in the past, so maybe shutting it down wouldn't be the best idea.  But it was an option.

Besides, what would he do?  Declare <i>himself</i> president?  Unlikely!
———
The sun had decided this was the weekend to explode.

Well, not literally, but it was still extremely hot outside.

"Whoa, this is way too hot," Tommy complained.

"Ugh, it's fucking September!  It should've been this hot in August!" Tubbo replies.

"I don't know, it's been hotter," Ranboo shrugs.

The duo look over at the tall boy with split-dyed hair, who has weirdly enough was wearing a loud Hawaiian shirt.  It was a big contrast from is usual red-green-black-white color palette.

"I was just sayin'" Ranboo shrugged.

"Fuckin' Heatwave," Tommy muttered.

The three were making their way over to the beach together, Tommy had been sick of waiting for his family to get ready and even though the beach was relatively far, it was worth walking with Tubbo and his platonic husband rather than wait another half hour for Wilbur and Phil to even eat breakfast.  Techno was awake and ready, but he would rather go with their dad...always a suck-up...

"Ranboo, don't you have to look after Michael today?" Tommy asked.

"Uh...no, that's tomorrow, but how do you know about Michael?" Ranboo asked.

"Tubbo won't shut up about how cute the kid was," Tommy rolled his eyes.

Ranboo laughed, "I guess he is, huh?"

"Why tomorrow though?" Tubbo asked, "isn't it usually Saturdays?"

"You ever wonder why I didn't have to take care of him during the wedding?" Ranboo asked, "It's Sundays, Tubbo, it was both over last few weeks of summer, but during the school year we agreed Sundays were best,"