MY IMMATURE P.A

SO,THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK ON VANI.AFTER READING SO MANY BOOKS I ALSO DECIDED TO PEN DOWN MY THOUGHTS.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

PREREAD÷she is from middle class family but loves to enjoy her life and she is immature and he is rich arrogant busy businessman who cares for his work only.Let's see how they fall in love with eachother..
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

..CHARACTERS..

BANI SHARMA÷ Her mother is Suffering from a Heart disease that's why she is searching a job and her father is dead in car accident..

VEERANSHU SINGHANIA(veer)÷ a boy loves to work because he think nothing to do in this world and he is very rude person..
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Start..

A HUGE BUILDING IS SHOWN IT WAS MERCURY INDUSTRIES..

A MAN IS SHOWN SITTING BEING EXHAUSTED BECAUSE HE WAS TAKING INTERVIEW FROM SO LONG BUT DIDN'T FOUND A PERFECT P.A FOR HIMSELF AS HIS LAST P.A WAS FIRED BECAUSE SHE ALWAYS DO GOSSIPS..

HIS ONE EMPLOYEE ENTERS..

Sir, one girl is in waiting area for p.a interview can I send her

AND THE SIR WAS OUR VEER 😁(OF COURSE EVERYONE HAD Already GUESSED IT..)

V- No just reject her can't she see the time it's already 12:30. Jab use pata h phir bhi itni der se kese ayi isi cheez se pata chalta h ki she will be always late.

E÷ ok.

HE WENT FROM THERE...
IN WAITING AREA A GIRL IS SHOWN SITTING ON SOFA WHEN THAT EMPLOYEE CAME..

Sorry,but Sir ne tumhe reject kardia.

AND OF COURSE EVERYONE KNOWS WHO IS THAT GIRL.😁😁

What! Lekin naahin maine Interview diya or naahin koi ulti-sidhi harker ki phir..☹😟

THIS WAS SEEN BY VEER HE SMILES YES THE GREAT RUDE VEERANSHU SINGHANIA SMILES..
(Banda pighal raha hai.🤭🤭 )

VEER CALLS THE RECEPTION AND TELLS HER TO SEND BANI..

BANI WENT IN WITHOUT KNOCKING,HE WAS SHOCKED SEEING THIS AND BANI BITES HER TONGUE HE CALL HER..

Hmm toh tell me ur name and..

BEFORE HE COULD SAY ANYTHING SHE CUT HIM AND STARTED INTRODUCING HERSELF..

My name is bani sharma 😁😁

Good give me your certificate..

AFTER READING THE CERTIFICATE..

Good ur appointed but one condition.

What??

U will not behave like a kiddo understand..(HE SAID WITH A STERN VOICE)

Hmm 😟😟..

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

SO THAT IS FOR TODAY GUYS IF U LIKE IT THAN PLZZ VOTE & COMMENT..
SIGNING OFF
😄😄☺🤗🤗🤗