Super girl & spider man pt.2

Start from the beginning

"Hehe thanks, thanks but, what are you doing here on this planet exactly?"- Supergirl

"Huh?...Oh I...I live here I was born here on earth."- (y/n)

"Uhu, so what's with the whole spider get up."- Supergirl

"Well you see about that I."- (y/n)

I didn't notice but, rocket got a small blaster from my backpack and shot Supergirl on the chest with a green laser that sent her flying. And understandably I started to panic and freak out because he literally just shot the girl of steel.

"Yo what the hell!?"- (y/n)

"You were telling her too much remember you don't want anyone to know you're here! The cops are one thing but Supergirl is a different story you're lucky that your suit has lead in it!"- Rocket

"Okay I have several questions but what the heck does lead have to do anything!?"- (y/n)

"Kryptonians have X-ray vision the one thing that they can't see through is lead! And their weakness is kryptonite which I just gave our girls steal a good healthy dose of."- Rocket

"Rocket what the hell!?"- (y/n)

"Just run damnit!"- Rocket

I didn't really want to but I had no other choice but to start running and jump off the building. Rocket was obviously in my backpack and he was keeping watch for Supergirl when she gets back up. Which she already was doing and now she's on Hot pursuit.

"Oh you didn't get a nice one before? All right how about another one!?"- Rocket

Rocket got the exact same blaster out and started to aim at Supergirl but, this time I had to play smart and make sure he missed. So I did an unnecessary front flip to make him miss. Instead of using nothing but brute violence that will hurt her I decided to web her in the face to make her stop in place. Thanks to my quick thinking and creativity I took this opportunity to start webbing things up like her legs, her arms, not her mouth, or nose nothing like that. I swung back to her and took hold of her cape and swung to another building to set her down.

"I am very sorry for this Supergirl I didn't want any of this to happen."- (y/n)

"What is this stuff what's happening!? Why......why can't I get free!?"- Supergirl

"It's a type of wedding I made myself but here."- (y/n)

I took the web on her face off and she seemed to be pretty mad and looks around frantically.

"Listen I have to go and I'll see you again! Hopefully on better terms than this and don't worry about the webs they'll dissolve in 2 hours bye!!"- (y/n)

"Get back here! Hey!"- Supergirl

Timeskip

Okay first I cannot believe I met Supergirl last night seconds I cannot believe I probably made an enemy of Supergirl last night I hope so dead. Last night I managed to get away thankfully, what's not so thankful is now that I am probably public enemy number One to Supergirl.

"Hey everything alright?"- Winn

"Huh? Oh yeah, yeah. Just these hot dogs are shocking good."- (y/n)

"- (y/n)