Sports Festival

Comincia dall'inizio

"Fuck that shit I wanted to beat up Deku!!"  said a certain blonde and he stomped off. Shoto decided to opt-out as well thanking Aizawa for the offer and leaving. "Come on then problem child" he said placing his hand on my head and leading me out of the classroom. I tilted my head more towards his hand unconsciously and followed him out of the classroom.

Shigaraki POV
Today is the start of the Sports Festival and I plan to attack it using the fear toxin developed by my resident doctor.  I was planning to delay the attack but seeing the way UA handled the press. The rat had downplayed the attack on USJ making it seem like it was a once in a lifetime incident. I was up at 5 am stressing over details with Kurogiri the plan required the utmost timing. Knowing that the security was extra tight around this time I need to be in and out of there in 3 minutes. The last few days I've been studying the layout of the stadium looking for entry points with no surveillance.  There was no such place in the stadium as long as I keep my face away from the camera I was fine. I would enter the stadium through the gates to flaunt it in the heroes faces.

Watching the Sports Festival on the television I went down to the lab to get the canisters.

Dr
Shigaraki: Sh

Sh: Hello doctor it's been a while

Dr: Hello Tomura it has been a while.

Sh: Do you have what I need?

Dr: Yes *hands him a duffle bag* Inside there are 4 canisters filled with the beta version of the fear toxin.

Sh: Beta?

Dr: Consider this a test run the test subjects that you brought me responded positively but I think that there are further improvements to be made.

Sh: I want you to get working on that immediately. *walks away* Thanks again doctor..

Dr: Your welcome Tomura

Shigaraki POV
Back up in the bar I held up one of the canister weighing it in my hand. It was medium heavy and had a timer on it. It also had a dead man's switch. Resting it on the bar table I stepped into my room to do a quick change. Slipping into a oversized Nike jacket, and putting on a beanie and a face mask. Stepping out I picked up the duffle bag and nodded to Kurogiri.

"Are you ready Tomura"

"Yeah"

"5 minutes?"

"Make it 3"

"Godspeed then" *opens portal*

Shinso POV
This shit is crazy,  the Sports Festival that is. After stepping out into the stadium and you know all that shit. The first event was an obstacle course,  being UA there was over the top robots and a tight rope with a deep drop enough to kill someone like me. I handled it pretty well all things considered the training really paid off . I mostly dodged the robots and stayed near the middle of the group of students. I placed 50 out of 200 which was great all things considered.

I teamed up with Ochaco, Iida and a few others  from class 1A and we placed 3rd in the rankings with Monoma putting together what I would call the Avengers of Class B and effectively dominating the competition. In order to give students a little break before the actual competition we had a luncheon period and while others went to the cafeteria I went to find Todoroki, I would have went to find Izuku but he seemed to have fun up in the announcers booth with Present Mic and Aizawa sensei mostly giving out snarky remarks.

I was walking through one of the hallways that had a  vent going up to the VIP room and saw a hooded figure at the other end of the hallway. Suddenly a purple smokey portal opened up and the person stepped through.  Running towards to where the man was but he was gone and there was a card on the floor.

I sent a quick text to Todoroki to meet me in the cafeteria as finding him without help was difficult

I sent a quick text to Todoroki to meet me in the cafeteria as finding him without help was difficult. Making my way to the mcafeteria I sent a text to Midoriya telling him about the hooded man.

Midoriya: M
Shinso: S

S: Wassup man

M: Chilling in the vip section

S: gotta be nice

M: You know it

S: Something strange just happened I saw a dude in one of the hallways and he stepped through a portal.

M: Meet me in the cafeteria. Don't talk to anyone and keep to yourself.

S: OK what's up?

M: The League of Villains is here right now.

S: holy shit

Shigaraki POV
The plan went off perfectly with no interruptions. After stepping through the portal I navigated the crowds easily seeing as there was an intermission. Heading to the mental image of the the vents I placed the canisters in the vents. I kept my face away from the cameras although my face was mostly covered with the beanie and face mask and the hoodie.
I was in and out in 3 minutes just as promised as I called Kurogiri to open a portal in the corner of my eye I saw a young boy probably 15 years old in a UA sports uniform. Stepping through the portal I found myself in the bar once again. With the canisters in the vents and letting out a sigh I pulled out the remote. Looking to Kurogiri he said

"Bombs away Tomura"

I let out a chuckle and pressed the button on the remote and let it go. I looked to the television waiting for the chaos that was incoming.