𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗵

Start from the beginning

"oh right" i laid back on the pillows resting my head on the beds head board. "i didn't know you could drink like that" i laughed a little remembering what happened last night. "who would've know someone like you could do something like that, and to find out you're really good at basketball too" i laughed

"there's a lot you don't know about me" she laughed a little

"then tell me something about you, i wanna know you better" i laid on my side and put my hand over the blanket where she laid.

"well what do you wanna know" she plopped her head out from the blanket and sat up, she looked down at her food.

"hobbies? favorite things to do? school before going to college" i laughed a little.

"hm i guess, my hobbies are drawing, listening to music, favorite things to do is hanging out with family" she laughed a little and smiled.

"speaking of family, you don't look anything like lala" i said. her eyes widened a little before going back to normal.

"different parents" she said before taking a bite of her food.

"oh, i have a sister too" i laid on my back and faced the ceiling.

"really?" she looked at me. i only nodded

"she's actually about to be one of the new freshman for next year, she'll be going to the same college as me, but i don't wanna talk about her, i wanna talk about you" i stretched my arms.

"hm" she nodded. "well how about you, i know you play volleyball"

"yea, it's fun i enjoy it" i laughed a little "are you feeling any better?"

"yea" she nodded and got up from the bed, she sat buy her window and looked out from it.

"well i should get going now" i got up from the bed and started to change into my other clothes.

"where are you going?" she looked at me.

"i'm going to my classes" i sighed a little.

"hm" she nodded. "see you later?"

"i actually can't tonight, i have things to do tonight" i grabbed my keys.

"oh mhm" she nodded and looked away.

•••

after 2 hours when suna had left i stayed home and completed all my assignments from today since i had no classes. when i got done i was bored, i didn't know what to do.

"it's only the after noon" i sighed to myself. i heard a knock at my door and got up from the couch. i walked over and opened the door. it was shota.

"oh hey" i opened the door and let him in.

"hey" he smiled and walked inside.

"whatcha doing here?" i asked

"to check in you, i see you aren't really hungover, some guy said he'll take you home, he said he was your friend, he didn't do anything to you?" he was dead serious. "i was part time drunk so i wasn't really in control of my body but i let him do so, he didn't do anything right?"

"no? the guy who dropped me off is one of my friends" i yawned and looked at him

"okay good" he sighed in relief.

"anything else?"

"well i was wondering if you wanted to go play basketball with me and some friends, maybe you'll find someone you like" he smiled

"i don't really have a saying in this huh?" i sighed and tilted my head.

"nope" he smiled.

• • •

we went to the campus's basketball gym, the biggest one at the school. i wore basketball shorts and a tee shirt with basketball shoes. i sighed a little.

"are you sure you're friends are okay with me joining? i mean i'm a girl i kind of suck" i said hiding behind him.

"you're gonna be okay, plus today the team doesn't have any practice so we're just doing these for fun" he shoved me through the door.

everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us. i stood there awkwardly and just waved hello while shota dragged me to join.

"guys this is my sister y/n, she can take the center/ point guard position for aoui (owwie)" shota said

"hi i'm y/n, i bowed a little, i'm kind of rusty at the game but i can try my best" i smiled a little.

they smiled back, they were tall and muscular, kind of intimidating.

i guess this won't be so bad.

⇢♥︎⇠

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭

filler chapters ☹️