Shaurya- Hain na choice...ek toh meri baat maano...warna woh karo jo main kar raha hu...

Anokhi- Yeh koi choice hain..?

Shaurya- Tabhi toh bol raha hu na...jao jaldi ready hokar aa jao...waise bhi late ho raha hain...

To that she just stomped her feet and went to her room while fuming...closing the door with a thud...while he finally gave a sigh of relief....

After sometime he was standing outside of her house while talking on his phone...
Just then she came outside and was locking up the door when he looked at her...
Then she turned to look at him and he was just awestruck looking at her...
Then it clicked to him that she was wearing the same dress which he had chosen there back in Shimla for her..
And no doubt she was looking breathtaking in that blue coloured dress which was ending just below her knees...

As he was staring her without a blink she gave him a confused look...

Anokhi-(thinking) Yeh mujhe aise kyun dekh rahe hain...??

And then she snapped her fingers infront of him bringing him out of his trance..

Anokhi- Ab late nahi ho raha hain aapko..??

Shaurya- Haa...ofcourse ho raha hain...
Itna time kaun lagata hain tayyar hone mein...

Anokhi- Kya??....Ek toh mujhe aana bhi nhi tha...uparse aap...

Shaurya- Achha...ok..thik hain..chalein ab...

Anokhi- chaliye...

Shaurya-(thinking) Thank God...chup hogayi...

He thought while sighing in relief...

With that both left from there and soon they reached the party...
And there Anokhi moved towards Shreya after looking for her...while Shreya was surprised to see her...

Shreya- Anokhi...tu toh aane hi nahi wali thi na...

Anokhi- Haa...woh..aana pada..
Koi choice kaha chhodi tere bhai ne...

She said the last line in a bit low voice...

Shreya- Kya kaha??

Anokhi- Nahi..kuch nhi...Woh chhod... Tu bata...Ahaan kahapar hain...

Shreya- Woh toh hain yahipar...hum log toh abhi saath mein hi the...
But i am happy..tu aa gayi...

Then they both moved in the direction where Shaan, Shaurya, Kartik and Ahaan were there and then they all were indulged in some talks...

As they all were there...Shaan signalled a person who was looking almost of his age..
And he came towards them...

Shaan- So meet my friend...Avinash Dixit...

He said while placing his hand across his shoulder...to which Avinash smiled back to all...

Shaurya- Ek minute...Dad aap inhe pehle se jaante the...Aur humne toh abhi inke saath deal wagere...

Avinash- Actually hum log bachpan ke dost the...

Shaan- Haa...aur yeh itne dino baad Mumbai shift hogaya hain finally...toh hum mil gaye...lekin pata nhi tha...humari hi company ke saath deal karne aaye the...

Shaurya- Ohh...

Avinash- And Yess..meet my daughter...
Sanika...Humari Delhi ki branch yahi sambhalti hain..

He said while looking towards the girl standing beside...to that all greeted her with a smile...

Shaurya- Ohh..thats really nice...