Takemichi didn't give up. He kneeled down to the ground, still rejecting what Mikey says. "I DON'T WANT TOMAN TO END THIS WAY!!"

"You really are a moron," says Pah-chin and readied himself to punch Takemichi again when (Y/n) stopped him again. "(Y/N)!!" Pah-chin was pissed off. (Pah-chin and (Y/n) do be always fighting lol)

"Takemitchy says he's not backing down. Maybe it's not such a bad idea to see what Mobius is up to." Draken said.

"Ken-chin, are you defying Toman?" Mikey said to Draken.

"No, it not like that at all," Draken answered calmly.

"Sorry to interrupt your little group implosion," A new voice entered. "But you guys keep on saying 'Mobius'. Would you not mind repeating our name like that?" A guy appeared, combing his hair.

"You're...OSANAI!" Pah-chin yelled.

"Shut up," Osanai said, smoke coming out of his mouth from the cigarette.

"Bastard..." Pah-chin growled as he remembered what Mobius did to his friend.

"I'm two years older than you, it should be Mr. Bastard," Osanai grinned.

Something snapped inside Pah-chin as he charged toward Osanai with a roar.

However, Osanai easily dodged Pah-chin's punches and Osanai landed a perfect punch on Pah-chin's nose.

"Yup, nothing but a middle schooler." Osanai said.

"PAH-CHIN!!!" Peh-yan yelled.

Osanai then snapped his fingers, and more Mobius members came in. "We're gonna strike first, Mikey-chan <3!" Osanai smiled. "This is war."

Takemichi's face showed panic and worry. 

Mikey stood up. "You brought a lot of your members to ambush some middle schoolers, huh? You're just as sh*tty as I imagined, Osanai," 

"Huh? I can't hear you!!!" Osanai sarcastically said as he brought his hand to his ear. Mobius members laughed.

Takemichi stared at Osanai.

"Hey, what the hell do you think you're staring at, huh?" Osanai caught Takemichi staring at him and he punched Takemichi in the face.

He continued beating him up as Pah-chin stopped Osanai. "Your fight's with me."

"...don't Pah-chin...don't fight with Mobius..." Takemichi said weakly but Pah-chin just shoved him away. "Stay out of this."

"Pah-chin's stronger than you think. He's one of the strongest fighters in Toman. No way he's gonna lose to a guy like Osanai," Peh-yan grinned.

"That's not the point..." Takemichi struggled to stand up.

"Takemitchy, stay back, and watch. This is Pah's fight." Mikey said.

"Yeah," (Y/n) nodded. She knew that Pah-chin is pissed right now and wanted to give them space.

Pah-chin again charged towards Osanai, only to be punched in the face again and again by Osanai.

Blood dripped down his broken nose as Pah-chin still continued to fight. 

Peh-yan couldn't watch Pah-chin get beaten up anymore. He started to run towards Pah-chin, only to be stopped by Mikey. "I said sit back ad watch."

"S-sorry, Mikey."

"Sit back and watch...? Mikey-kun, how could you be so cruel?!" Takemichi said to Mikey.

"Takemitchy, look, is Pah-chin giving up?" (Y/n) said.

"(Y/N)-SAN! MIKEY-KUN! IF YOU DON'T STOP THIS, PAH-CHIN'S GONNA DIE!!"

"Takemitchy, (Y/n)-chin said that he's not giving up, right?"

They continued watching Pah-chin get beaten up by Osanai.

"Hey, he just passed out standing up!" Osanai yelled as his members laughed.

Pah-chin wobbled towards Mikey as Mikey caught him before he fell. "Sorry, Mikey..." 

"What're you saying, Pah-chin, you haven't lost!" Mikey smiled.

At this, Mobius members started laughing at Mikey.

 "HOW THE HELL DIDN'T HE LOSE THAT FIGHT!!! LMAO!!" 

"DON'T BE SO STUPID!!"

"HEY, MIKEY, GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES AND BEG!"

"ALL OF YOU, STRIP NAKED AND BEG ON YOUR HAND AND KNEES,  ESPECIALLY THAT GIRL," 

(Y/n) snapped as she heard this and Draken had to stop her from killing them.

Mikey silently approached Osanai as Osanai said, "Oh, you want some beating?"

"You'll be dead in 10 sec-" Before Osanai can finish his words, Mikey raised his leg towards his head and kicked him hard on the temple.

"-onds," Osanai finished as he fell down on the floor, knocked out.

Eneryone's eyes widened as they watched Mikey beat Osanai in just one kick.

"Everyone who thinks Pah-chin lost, step forward," Mikey said, "So I can kill you."

Mobius members gulped.

"Toman belongs to me. Anyone who's behind me, will never loose." Mikey grinned.

"Sorry, Ken-chin," Mikey turned towards Draken, "I couldn't help it."

Draken sighed, "Nothing stops you, does it Mikey?" Draken smiled.

Then, a sound of glass breaking was heard. Draken and (Y/n)'s eyes widened as they saw Osanai with a broken bottle in his hand, with sharp edges.

"OSANAI!!"

"LOOK OUT, MIKEY!!"

Before anyone can stop Draken, he went in front of Mikey to protect him from Osanai.

Takemichi went pale, "DRAKEN-KUN!!!"

I'm sorry Chifuyu wasn't in this but I will put him somewhere. Problary in the next next chapter. I kinda enjoy writing these but Chifuyu doesn't really show up on the early story.

(Not edited)

8.10.2021