After the wedding party finished their pictures at the cathedral, Colin and Stephanie broke away to go and get some more private wedding pictures taken before the reception. Logan and Juliet as Maid of Honor, and Best Man accompanied the twosome. The remainder of the group headed towards the Plaza for cocktail hour.

"Thank Fuck Logan shook your hand earlier Finn, I didn't know where to look with that going on." Robert said as they were standing at the bar.

"What happened?" Rory asked, "I hope you and Logan weren't fighting and ruining Colin's morning," she said looking at Finn.

"No, it was all Logan, he was being an ass, so Colin gave him an ultimatum to drop it for the day or step down from Best Man."

"He didn't?" Rory asked, shocked that it had come to that, this morning of all days.

"He did," Robert nodded, "and it was totally justified, if I was Finn I would have knocked Logan out by now."

"I was behaving until today was over, if he pulls any crap after today it will be a different story, but hopefully he is learning from his mistakes." Finn said, taking a casual sip of his scotch, he had his arm wrapped around Rory's waist, drawing casual circles on her hip with his thumb. "Did I tell you how sexy you look in this dress?" Finn whispered into Rory's ear, his tongue grazing her ear.

"What happened to gorgeous?" Rory retorted with a shiver.

"I remembered that the groomsman is supposed to score with the bridesmaid, and I'm hoping that i'm in luck."

"I think that you're onto a sure thing," Rory responded with a smirk, as Finn groaned.

"You're killing me."

"Hey, you pair, other people present," Rosemary said laughing.

"I can't help it, this one smirks at me and all sense goes out the window," Finn says.

"You never had any sense to begin with Finn," Robert retorted as the group laughed.

Before long the group were all watching Colin and Stephanie have their first dance to Ed Sheeran's Thinking out loud. As they watched Colin dip Stephanie and give her a kiss, they heard the DJ announce, "Stephanie and Colin would now like to call their bridal party to the floor to join them for a dance. Stephanie told me that this song choice was a surprise to the group, so if you would like to join your Bride and Groom on the floor for a dance."

"What song did she pick?" Finn asked Rory as he led her by the hand to the floor.

"No idea," Rory replied, as the music started up. Rory laughed as she recognised the song. Finn just looked at her quizzically. "It's 'these are my friends' by lovely the band."

"I've never heard it before."

"Just keep listening and you will understand." Rory hugged Steph and Colin both before going back to dancing with Finn.

"these are my friends, these are my friends

I love them, I love them

We are the weirdos

Inflated egos

The filthy misbehave

The ones you dream of

The ones you can't shake

Living in your brain"

"You get the song choice yet honey?"

"Yes, I agree it's probably the perfect choice for this group." The group continued to dance laughing and joking throughout the song, which made it obvious to everyone attending the wedding, business associates and acquaintances alike, just how close the group was.