Chapter 19: As Your Future Brother-In-Law

Comenzar desde el principio

Akaza: "Shit! Time to get back inside!"

I ran back to the estate. The sunlight followed quickly. Fortunately, I beat the speed of light and hopped back onto the porch. I jogged down the hall to make sure I was completely in the darkness.

Akaza: "Guys! I got rid of hi- oOF!"

I tripped over something and literally face planted onto the hardwood floor.

Akaza, Muffled: "..Ow."

I peeled my face off the floor and regenerated it. I looked behind me to see what I tripped over.

Akaza: "What the fu- Oh, It's you."

Behind me was that demon girl whom Tanjiro carried around all the time. She looked like she had just come out of her box because she was less than 3 feet tall. She was lying on the ground, so I guess she was knocked over when I tripped. I crawled over to her.

Akaza: "Sorry, Nezuko. I didn't see you there, you were so small."

I helped her up and she increased her size. Tanjiro peaked out into the hall.

Tanjiro: "I heard a thud, is everything alright?"

Akaza: "Yeah, I just accidentally tripped over her when I came back inside."

Tanjiro: "Oh, are you alright, Nezuko?"

She nodded. I looked at the bamboo on her mouth.

Akaza: "Can't you speak?"

Tanjiro walked over.

Tanjiro: "She can, but the bamboo is so she doesn't get flesh cravings and bite someone."

Akaza: "Sad."

I walked into the room where Senjuro was. He was sitting at the table looking outside at the sheets that were drying in the wind. There were two cups of water on the table, one for him and one for Tanjiro. I sat down next to him. He had his knees to his shoulders.

Akaza: "You alright?"

He looked up at me.

Senjuro: "Yeah, I'm alright. Are you alright? He didn't hurt you, did he?"

Akaza: "No, and even if he did, I'm an upper rank demon and can regenerate at high speed."

Senjuro: "Oh."

Akaza: "Here, watch."

I grabbed my right arm, and pulled it off.

Senjuro: "AH!"

It hurt, but of course, I regenerated and a new arm popped out of my shoulder socket. The old one turned to ash.

Akaza: "Ta daa!"

I looked at Senjuro and he looked absolutely horrified.

Akaza: "Oh shit. Sorry for scaring you."

Senjuro: "I..I... N-no it's alright.. Just...uh... please don't do that again."

Akaza: "Noted."

Senjuro sighed. I looked at the door to the hallway where Tanjiro and Nezuko were.

Senjuro: "Anyways, thank you for getting rid of him."

I looked at Senjuro again. I smiled a little.

Akaza: "Well, as your future Brother-In-Law, It's my responsibility to keep you safe while Kyojuro is absent."

I patted his head.