.·:*¨𝙞 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚

Comenzar desde el principio

LMAO NO <

> EXACTLY😒
> SO ITS THE SMIRKING EMOJI OR NOTHING

... <
i'll take nothing thanks 😘 <

> man you suck🙄
> coming over to kick your ass 😋

come smack it instead 😘 <

> WHAT
> HOW ARE YOU SO BOLD OVER
TEXT BUT AWKWARD IRL

STFU AND IM JOKING LMAO <
you can come over if you wanna <
but be careful about dad who <
will probably force you into
another long conversation

> oh right😬
> your mom makes good food tho
so i'll be over in a few

okie dokie <

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ♥︎ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Quietly laughing to yourself, you scroll through your conversation with the boy next door. You lay on your back on your bed, the warm sun flooding into your room through your windows.

It had been around two months since Miguel had given you the wrong number and since then you and Taiga had been holding online conversations. It was awkward at first but you both eventually and quickly got comfortable with talking to each other.

Especially when you accidentally sent him a nsfw meme that was meant for Yamagishi and Makoto.

Surprisingly, the red and black-haired boy told you he had actually laughed out loud.

HE L.O.L.ED👏🏽💀

... that wasn't even funny. why am i laughing. Why am i L.O.L.ing🌝

i fucking hate myself

ANWAYS

Eventually, the online conversations carried out into the real world, leaving you both to grow close at a concerning pace.

But hey, you weren't going to complain.

You force yourself to sit up on your bed, eager to put on a bra before the male gets there. As you were changing you fail to hear your parents greet Taiga before letting him in.

"What's up, darling?" Taiga chuckles from out your door, opening it. Your eyes widen and you turn towards it, your shirt halfway up your arms.

Taiga's eyes widen as you both stand there in silence, you standing in your bra and him at the door.

He looks you up and down, eyes scanning your bare skin. You gulp, heart racing when you see his lips twitch into a smirk and he licks his lips.

"You know, your clothes would look better on my bedroom floor." He shamelessly flirts with you, hands in his pockets. His smirk widens when your eyes widen and cheeks warm up.

"Get out!" You yell, picking up a pair of pants to throw at the boy. It hits him square in the face as he laughs.

"Oh? Cute~" He chuckles, pulling the pair of skin-tight shorts off his face. However, his face drops when you throw a plastic bottle in his direction.