Ch.2

"I wish we didn't have to go so soon... now we have to wait another year for more Ninja training" Tum Tum said.

"Agree. But we could always train on our own by practicing" she said Colt nodded with agreement.

"Ninja training is cool, but this summer was definitely my last" she looked at Rocky confused.

"Don't say that. Grandpa might hear you."

"You mean that Rocky?" Colt asked.

"Hey. Don't get me wrong. I love grandpa and karate is way cool...but next year I'll be fifteen....time to get a job so I have wheels when I get my license" Rocky stated.

"But what about Ninja training?" "I don't think anyone's gonna hire me because I got ninja experience" she got up leaving annoyed.

"Now you did it" Colt rolled eyes following Lightning.

"Maybe Rockys got a point" Colt said stopping Lightning she looked at him.

"What point?" "Well.. I mean we haven't been to the beach in a long while and I was thinking we could go together sometime" she sighed looking at him.

"I'll think about it" he hugged her she hugged him back "Just because we won't do ninja training doesn't me we won't hang out at all okay?" He asked she nodded. "We obviously have to because we're dating" he chuckled.

"And... I love you" she looked at him. "I love you too"

They arrived at the boys place she got out holding Colts hand and carrying their stuff "Mom! Dad!" Rocky yells.

"Hey guys!" The parents said going over to them.

"How are my ninjas?" "How are you doing?"

"I missed you" they did welcoming when grandpa came over.

"How's my birthday boy huh?" "You have a great time with grandpa?
"It was great we murderlized this killer obstacle course and had cake."

"Mom anything to eat in the fridge?" Rocky asked.

"Yeah. Sandwiches sound okay?"

"Awesome!" The three said.

"Thanks mom!" "Hi Mrs.Douglas and Mr.Douglas!" She waved before Colt took her away with him inside.

"Colt, Rocky and Lightning!" The three turned around before heading inside.

"Once a Ninja always a Ninja."

"Sure Grandpa" the three said and went inside.

She laid next to Colt on the bed thinking "You know we could go to the beach today" Colt said.

"That's what you think" she joked "Seriously come on" "But it's gonna be cold" she said looking at him.

"Where clothes on top?" He asked.

She rolled her eyes before getting her bathing suite from her suit case.

"Bye guys were going to the beach!" "Woah woah woah together?" Colts mom asked.

"Yeah? What's wrong with that?" Colt asked.

"Um... bring Rocky with you" "He wouldn't go"

"Fine. Just be safe alright?" Colt nodded before taking her hand and the two left.

It was the next day when they heard a helicopter noise and woke up.

She got off of Colts bed and quickly grabbed her clothes going to the bathroom to change and etc.

The three walked out seeing Mrs. Douglas talking to a new neighbor.

"You know I sure hope they don't have some prissy girl types like the Anderson twins"

A small helicopter flew towards them when Tum Tum said "Hit it!" They all got down on the ground before looking up and watching it fly around.

The girl backed up almost into a guy "Look out!" Colt yelled.

The girl fell backwards onto the grass making the helicopter fly out of control but she got it back on track before it crashed into the window.

Rocky shows up by the window looking out holding a broken helicopter.

"I'm terribly sorry about your window. Meet my daughter, Amanda"

"Hello, Amanda."

"I'm sorry" "That coming out of your allowance"
"Hey guys!" The three came over. "These are my sons and his girlfriend Jeffrey, Michael and Ellen"

"I'm Tum Tum, he's Colt and she's Lightning"

"Well let's get your helicopter back huh?"

"Want to join us for breakfast?"

"Oh it's okay with me honey." "Come on"

The five left going inside.

"Rocky breakfast!"

"That helicopters pretty cool. Did you make it?" Colt asked Amanda.

"My dad taught me. He works for a special effects they make neat stuff for movies"

"You must be the pilot" Rocky said coming up showing the helicopter that's trashed.

"Rocky this is Amanda"

"Thanks..." she said taking it Rocky looked at Lightning before kissing his moms cheek. "Hi"
"What have you got there?" Colt asked.

"Just some Gizmos for my dads movie"

"Cool! A yo yo!" Colt grabbed it.