Two positives and one Negative

Start from the beginning

I decided to check Instagram and see my post that I posted last night.
Instagram:

Liked by Dave East and 420,590 othersTherealkylesister: Bad bitch, ass fatRandom: sexy babyHater: Thomas the trainDave East: mamas😍🥴TheyLoveLiyah: Sexxy Lexxy😮‍💨😜TheyLoveLiyah: Bestie booArrogantTae: Hair slayed by me               Real life:...

Therealkylesister: Bad bitch, ass fat
Random: sexy baby
Hater: Thomas the train
Dave East: mamas😍🥴
TheyLoveLiyah: Sexxy Lexxy😮‍💨😜
TheyLoveLiyah: Bestie boo
ArrogantTae: Hair slayed by me

Real life:
I started scrolling and I saw the shaderoom post and shook my head and went to the comments.

Liked by Dave East and 420,590 othersTherealkylesister: Bad bitch, ass fatRandom: sexy babyHater: Thomas the trainDave East: mamas😍🥴TheyLoveLiyah: Sexxy Lexxy😮‍💨😜TheyLoveLiyah: Bestie booArrogantTae: Hair slayed by me               Real life:...

Liked by JaniaMeshall and 400,980 others
TSR: Looks like Influencer Lexxy Wallace and rapper Dave East showing love to each other on Instagram. Even after they said they didn't know each other on the last post regarding them. I think they are secretly seeing each other. What do you think??
Comments:
Dreamdoll: Y'all be in everybody business instead of helping yo mama pay her bills, that eviction notice is on its way!!
LexxyXdave : My favs🥰
Therealkylesister: Y'all be reaching😭
Dave East: Y'all funny asl
TheyLoveLiyah: It's crazy y'all really be on her dick! My bestie fine and single.
Real life:
After I got done scrolling on Instagram I just laughed and shook my head. I closed my phone and went downstairs to make dinner. *Few hours later* I had finished eating, I made alfredo. I took a shower and went to sleep.
The next morning:
I woke up and got on my phone, mfkas get on they phone soon as they wake up don't even brush they funky ass teeth. Me, im mfkas lmaooo. I have a doctors appointment today to see what I already know. I made an appointment because I took 3 tests and 2 came out positive, one came out negative. I still didn't tell anybody, I got up and went to take a shower and do my hygiene. I got out the shower and put on this

I got in my car and pulled off in the direction of the clinic

I got in my car and pulled off in the direction of the clinic. I pulled up and got out, I had to cover my face cause mfkas always see me out in public. I walked in and waltzed over to the receptionist "Hey my name is Alexys Wallace and I scheduled an appointment here for 10:30" I smiled.  "Okay Ms. Wallace, sign in here and wait in the waiting room". I said okay and walked over to the chairs *Covid does not exist* I sat down and filled out the papers, after a couple of minutes I hear my name being called "Alexys Wallace, Alexys Wallace" I got up and went to the nurse. I followed her to room 220 and sat on the bed "Okay Ms. Wallace, Doctor Barnard would be here to assist you in a few" she said with a warm smile. While I waited for the doctor I decided to text my mama since I haven't saw her this week.
Text thread:

    Real life:The doctor came in and I closed my phone

Real life:
The doctor came in and I closed my phone. "So ms. Wallace what seems to be the problem" she asked. "Uhm I've been throwing up a lot lately so I'm here to take a pregnancy test." I said straight to the point. She nodded and handed me a cup to pee in, I grabbed the cup and went to the bathroom *y'all know how to pee in a cup*. I went back to the room and gave her the cup, she took it and went to do what the doctors do with the patients pee. About five minutes later, she came back "Okay Ms. Wallace, congratulations your pregnant" when she said that my whole world stopped. I kind of figured but to actually hear it, it's different. Tears came to my eyes and I croaked out "can I see the baby?", "of course you can" she said with a small smile. She set up the ultrasound and put the gel on my belly and the black and white screen popped up and I saw a dot the size of a apricot. I started crying and the doctor said "Well Ms.Wallace you are a month and 2 weeks pregnant". I nodded, we cleaned up and said our goodbyes, then I left.

I walked to the car so shocked, I got in and started the car up then pulled off. I couldn't even play any music my mind is racing, I don't plan on telling anybody about my pregnancy until I'm further along. I got me a Tubby's sub and curly fries. I pulled up at my house got in, took a shower and went to sleep.
*y'all I'm sleepy so that's all for tonight*