"those are nice and i like the orange on you"

"thank youuuuu" the door bell ring one more time and i opened it seeing the boys.

"hey guyssss" i said hugging all of them one by one hugging mikey last and longer.

"mimi go get Jonah i wanna see her" i went upstairs and into my moms room seeing Jonah looking around.

"ma there here and jess wanna see Jonah"

"ima be down there in a sec" she said putting her eyelashes on.

i picked up Jonah and took her downstairs.

"omggggg look at her eyes" Janae said.

"she's beautiful omggggg" jess said.

"i'm just ready for her to get older already"i said looking at her smiling.

"she yo sister or niece?" griggs asked.

"sister"

"mimi can you do this tiktoks with m-" aysa started yelling till she seen everyone.

"that's aysa?!" Jess asked running to hug her.

"i missed youuuuu" she said to aysa.

"i missed you too hunnybun" aysa said making me chuckle.

"anyways- omg is that mikey williams!" she yelled. how does everyone but me know him.

"OMG! i have to call paige she's gonna flip" she said running back upstairs. i followed behind her going to my moms room to lay Jonah down considering she had feel asleep.

"alright come on let's meet your friends"she looked good. i was still in my pjs.