dilf jaehyun

You quietly shut the door of the kid’s bedroom after you were assured she was asleep. With a satisfied sigh, you climbed down the stairs and into the living room.

Glancing at the clock, you saw that it was already past 11pm. You were babysitting for Mr. Jung who had just moved into the neighborhood with his seven year old daughter. You had your other responsibilities and college stuff, so why exactly were you here in your neighbor’s house at this hour of the night?

Well, it would be an understatement to say that Mr. Jung was good looking. The man was fine as hell, had the body of a Greek god and he even smelled heavenly. The features on his face complemented each other perfectly and made him look like he was sculpted by an amazing artist. And oh, he was definitely packing down there. The number of times he had caught you staring at him was embarrassing and he probably knew already that you had the hots for him. He was a whole ass meal and had several people drooling for him.

Mr. Jung was basically a sex god and someone every girl dreamed of.

Whilst daydreaming about Mr. Jung, you had reached the guest bedroom. He was gonna be in later in the night and so he had asked you to stay at his house (of course he couldn’t just ask you to leave in the middle of the night). And you were more than willing to stay. Any opportunity to be near Mr. Jung.

Like a Sims whose action was changed, you were suddenly curious about Mr. Jung’s bedroom. You had babysitted just two times before and at daytime. So you never had the chance to look much around the house. With quiet steps, you set out for his bedroom.

You placed your hand on the knob of the door and turned it, and to your luck it wasn’t locked. You were met with darkness, only slight light coming from outside the window. Your hand found the switch board and as soon as the light turned on, you were met with a neat and pristine king sized bed. The room was overall very minimalistic with a lot of blacks, greys and whites, just like the rest of his house.

Stepping further into the room, you saw two doors to the left. You assumed one was the closet. What does Mr. Jung’s closet look like? You pushed the door into a smaller space which was almost infused with Mr. Jung’s signature perfume in the air. You took in the sweet smell and went inside, your eyes wandering around. The line of white shirts was stark to the eyes. You ran a hand over the smooth linen. How would I look like in Mr. Jung’s shirt? The thought came uninvited to your mind. Probably all the perfume getting to your head. Without thinking you got rid of your night clothes and put on his shirt.

“What are you doing?” Startled, you let out a yelp at Mr. Jung’s voice and turned around, the shirt still unbuttoned.

You sucked in a breath when you met eyes with Mr. Jung. Even though he had come back from a long day at work, the man managed to look like he had just stepped out of a fashion magazine. His tailored suit fitted his body perfectly, while the white shirt inside hugged him deliciously. Your eyes stopped right below his waist but darted back straight to his face when you heard his deep voice.

“Is that my shirt?” His eyes raked over your figure and suddenly you were very aware that you were standing in front of Mr. Jung in just your bra and panties, and his shirt. A smirk formed on his face.

“I- uh, I, I’m sorry, I didn’t really mean to,” you were flustered now by his strong gaze but at the same time feeling a heat pool between your thighs.

“Oh, really?” Mr. Jung tilted his head to one side and buried his hands in his pockets. He started walking towards you but you were rooted to your spot. He now stared shamelessly at your breasts and oh, how you just wanted to bare them for him. He stopped right in front of you, totally invading your personal bubble.