{1}

Edited / Re-written

~ The art of eye contact ~

Warm yellows filled the room as Y/n and Ochako sat around a small table in y/n's dorm room, some romcom playing on her small tv while the table was littered with snacks.

"How lame," Y/n huffed leaning back into pillows a irritated look on her face, "right Ocha?" the brunette agreed with a hum.

The two girls had been friends since they were in diapers, had gone to daycare and elementary together, stuck like glue, and now in their final year at UA they are still each others ride or die.

A small evil smirk gracing Ochako's face, "it's almost like how you and Bakugo are", the statement making the h/c haired girl turn towards Ochaco with a slight glare, slowly getting up whipping her crumb cover fingers on a tissue before lunging towards the 'innocent' Uraraka.

For the past 2 years Y/n L/n has had a big crush on the one and only Katsuki Bakugo, heavens knows while, He tended to have Anger issues, was loud, not very nice to his 'friends', how a Y/n fell for him confused Ochako completely especially when a certain white and red split haired boy had a very obvious crush on her.

Ochako couldn't control her laughter as Y/n sat above her, he fingers dancing along the brunette's sides tickling the poor girl, "what was that Ocha? i can't hear you" It was like Y/n grew devil horns as she attack her close friend with tickles.

"Please" "Y/n" "stop" Ocha spoke between laughs, Y/n finally sitting back onto her legs, "it's true you know, you tend to avoid him even tho you're in his friend group" Ocha sat up taking deep breaths of air.

Ochako was right, Y/n, even though she hung out with him and his friends, she would only for Mina, the two had clicked straight away, Mina was the one to fully introduce her to Katsuki. And still after being 'friends' with that group Y/n still tended to only really talk to Mina and Denki, Denki forcing a friendship.

Sighing deeply Y/n laid flat on the floor her hands over her face, "I cant help it Ocha, He makes me so nervous" thoughts raced in her head on the small moments she had spoken to the blond, once when they were introduced to each other, another time during the festival, a few times in their second year and agreements every so often in their small group.

Underneath her expressive personality laid a rather nervous, doubtful girl who rarely saw the light of day, only in vulnerable times like movie nights with Ochako would Y/n let her inner emotions free using time with her close friend as a sort of therapy session.

Chuckling lightly Ochako moved towards her quiet friend who still laid flat on the carpeted floor, "It's alright, I still struggle sometimes with Izuku" Ocha sat beside Y/n who was now curling up towards the brunette, "How about we both be confident and work towards getting closer to them" Ochako smiled down at her friend who lazily looked up.

"I can try, but you and Midoriya are already so close, it'd take years for me to catch up" Y/n finally sitting up, "Maybe i can get Mina to help..." her voice mumbled off as she seriously thought about bringing her pink haired friend into this.

"No!" Ochako's face fell, "I hinted at liking Izuku in 1st year and now everyone knows but him" It was now her turn to curl up on the floor. "Alright, fine, i'll just attempt to be more active with the group then." Sigh Y/n stood up as begun cleaning up the empty packets of snacks.

"Come on, i think Shoto's back with the Boba" Y/n stood with her hand out down towards the laying girl, pulling her up "wonder if he remembered what i said" mumbling to her self.

Ochako chuckled a little, "Your kidding, he like only remembers what you say" Walking off in front of Y/n slightly as the two entered the common area, "Come on Ocha~" Y/n whined grabbing the attention of a certain group sitting around the kitchen island.

Mina hummed slightly watching her friend whining to the brunette, "Wonder what she's on about" a cheeky smirk finding its way onto her face, "I wonder if its about Todoroki" her eyes glancing over at a certain blond who sat blankly.

The blond himself watched as the one person he could tolerate in his dumb group of friends was currently sitting close to Shoto Todoroki, someone Bakugo tended to argue with and honestly wasn't a fan of, maybe it's because he openly shared his feelings for the girl beside him or just his calm demeaner, Bakugo didn't know.

Bakugo didn't know why he tolerated the h/c haired girl more then most of his friends, maybe it was because she seemed to agree with him or how she would not really interact with him, he didn't know nor was he really interested in finding out. So why was he still watching her and that half and half idiot interact, it was really starting to piss him off.

"So do you think if i asked Y/n out she'd say yes?" Denki smiled sitting up straight only to slouch again once the majority of them started laughing, "You all suck"

Mina smiled patting the dejected blond, "I'm sorry Denks, but Sero has more of a shot then you" making the knock off spider man perk up, "A slim shot" she smirked evilly making Sero slouch back down.

"Anyway me on the other hand~ We are already flower married" Mina smiled relaxing back in her chair before showing her phone wallpaper of herself and Y/n with matching plastic flower rings.

"No Fair~" Denki frowned holding said phone.

Bakugo glared at his friends as they loudly spoke, only glancing up as he watched her approach, his saving grace, the only one other then Kirishima he tolerated enough.

"So~ what we talking about" Y/n smiled as she glanced down at Mina, taking a sip from her pink boba tea.

Mina smiled back turning in her seat, "Oh just telling Denks how we are flower married" the pink girl showed her phone to her friend, "Oo~ did Todoroki get you that, you're so lucky~!" Mina eyed the pink drink.

"Mina, that was meant to be a surprise for when we renew our vows" she pouted slightly before a small giggle broke through, "Oh yeah, Shoto did get me this, its their new rose series its so good have a sip".

out of the corner of her eye Y/n caught sight of the grumpy blond who sat bickering with Denki and Sero while Kirishima tried to calm him. "You are right, its so good!" Mina broke her train of thought returning back to the pink girl in front of her.

"So what have you been up to haven't seen you much today" Y/n decided it was time to sit down pulling a chair from a nearby table.

Mina pouted slightly, "Says you, you and Ochako have been in your room for like 3 hours while i was tortured down here Y/n" Mina wiped away false tears before the two broke into giggles.

Now focusing his glare at the pink girl whose laughing fit was a little over exaggerated "Like hell was it torture! you didn't even try to do the homework!" Bakugo yelled over the top of the groups conversation.

"Help Y/n he's being mean again! did i tell you he hit me with newspaper!" Mina clung to the h/c haired girl who gave a shy laugh glance from Mina to Bakugo who just glared at them.

A sigh escaped her glancing down at Mina, "Min, you should be trying to study at least, what if we have another trip and you cant go because your failing, i don't want to go without you" Y/n gave a small pout which turned into a supportive smile.

Mina looked at her friend her eyes glossy and a puppy dog look on her face, "I'll take it seriously i promise, if you study with me and if he stops hitting me" She turned frowning at the blond glaring at her still.

"ok, Min ill study with you but i kind of need tutoring too" Y/n gave a nervous laugh, "and uh I'd appreciated if i wasn't hit for getting something wrong" Y/n's e/c eyes meeting those glaring vermilion ones across the dining table a soft nervous look on her face watching as he grunted before continuing to give Denki shit.