Chapter 244 A big misunderstanding!

Start from the beginning

"Isn't he doing it for your own good?"

"What about you? He's good for me, but who's good for you? "

He put his arm around her shoulders.

"The reason why I brought you here today was simply to tell him that I treat you seriously. Even if everyone objects, they will not be able to change my mind. The woman that I want to protect, no one can touch her. Do you understand?"

Hearing this, it would be a lie if she wasn't moved.

How long had it been since someone was willing to risk everything for her?

Last time was when Avery Harris pursued her, he told her that even if the family members didn't agree for them to be together, he would still choose her.

Unfortunately, Avery Harris's promise gave her hope, and after her hopes were dashed, she became even more unable to believe in men.If not for the lesson of Avery Harris.

William Walton wouldn't suffer so much from her.

The originally quiet bar instantly became lively half an hour later due to the support from the school basketball team's group of lads.

When the group of students saw Laura Green, they all came over to say hello.

Some other people could not help but ask out of curiosity when they saw William Walton standing beside Laura, "Teacher Green, is your boyfriend really Mr. Walton?"

After William Walton heard this, unhappily he placed his hand on her shoulder.

"What, I'm not suitable?"

His attitude was extremely terrifying …

The student couldn't help but shiver, "No, no, no. A perfect match. Absolutely a perfect match."

William Walton bellowed: "Then why are you asking that? "

Laura pushed him gently.

"He asked because of curiosity. Can't you not scare him?"

"Right, right, right. I'm just curious, I've always thought that Teacher Green and Benjamin were a couple, I'm used to seeing them standing together, and then I'll see you guys …"

"What is it? Am I worse than Benjamin? "

Benjamin Walton was separated by two people, upon hearing this, he immediately went over and covered his brothers' mouths, baring his teeth he smiled at William Walton: "William, it's a misunderstanding, a huge misunderstanding."

That boy, whose mouth was covered, could only be quiet.

"Let's go. Come drink with me!" Benjamin Walton then dragged the man away.

William Walton turned his head to look at Laura Green in displeasure.

She blinked her eyes and quickly moved her gaze away, pretending to walk to the side.

William Walton quickly grabbed her collar, locking her back into his embrace.

"Don't you think you need to explain something to me?"

"It's all just students' guesses, what do I have to explain?"

"Isn't it because you gave them the chance to guess? It seems that you have been pairing with Benjamin Walton quite a while back in school? "

"I told you last time, when I was close with him in school, it was because you made him look at me, and he was so sick that he didn't want to have anything to do with the little girl, so that's why it was spread around. Don't be jealous, Benjamin will be upset."

"Hmph, so what if I'm jealous? My woman, I have the right to be jealous. From now on, a male cat will walk by you, and I will complain that the cat is a male animal. So, remember to avoid contact with males."

She was truly speechless.

Was this man being reasonable or not?

The dinner was held a bit late.

It was already past eight in the evening.

Halfway through a meal, she had to go to the bathroom.

William Walton wanted to bring her along.

However, he was stopped by the Laura Green.

There weren't many people here who knew she was pregnant, and she didn't want to make a fuss in front of a group of students.

Coming out from the washroom, she coincidentally met Jack Walton, who had also come to the washroom.

Seeing the look in Jack Walton's eyes, she felt regret.

If she had known earlier, she would have let William Walton accompany her.

Jack Walton said to Carol Wright who was behind him, "Carol, you go back first."

Carol Wright looked worriedly at Laura Green and said: "I'll go with you."

"You can leave if I tell you to go back. What? Are my words useless?"

Carol Wright stood behind Jack Walton and shook her head at Laura Green.

She smiled at her.

Carol Wright left.

She looked at Jack Walton and asked calmly: "What does Second Master want to say?"