The Literature Club

You arrive at the Literature Club after school. Monika was helpful with directions and even mentioned two other girls, their names being Sayori and Yuri.

You walk instead and immediately, Monika, Sayori and Yuri are ready to greet you. Natsuki, however isn't in sight until you see her at the closet in the back of the room.

Sayori: "It's so nice to finally meet you, Y/N! Monika's been saying so many things about you!"

You smile slightly at Sayori, noticing her displaying the typical deredere traits from girls that you've read in mangas.

Y/N: 'Okay... Okay... You can...do this. You can talk to her. Everything's going to be jussssssst fine...'

Y/N: "A-Awfully nice to...finally meet you, S-Sayori."

Yuri: "Welcome to the Literature Club, Y/N. It's such a pleasure to meet you."

You feel happy that you feel this welcomed into a club that you've chosen not to join since the moment Monika offered you a place in it the day she made it.

Yuri: "Y/N... What happened to your face?"

Natsuki: "Heh, I was wondering that myself."

You feel hurt from Natsuki's insult and all of the happy feelings you felt from your welcoming quickly dissipates. But Monika clears her throat and glares at Natsuki.

Monika: "Natsuki... I already warned you about doing anything that would make Y/N not feel welcome, and insulting him is not making him feel welcome."

Natsuki: "It was just a joke..."

Y/N: "Oh, i-it was? Everyone s-says those jokes towards me so it's okay."

Monika, Sayori and Yuri's face turn to ones of pity and sadness.

Sayori: "They do? Aw..."

Yuri: "I'm...sorry to hear that."

Monika perks up and smiles.

Monika: "Okay, everyone! We need to lighten up since this club isn't a place of somberness."

Sayori smiles brighter than a star.

Sayori: "You said it, Monika!"

Monika: "Yuri, prepare the tea and Natsuki, you bring your cupcakes out."

Yuri nods and goes to the closet to retrieve what she needs.

Y/N: "C-Cupcakes?"

You seem confused as to why a club that evolves around Literature could have cupcakes as food since you've always associated book reading with wine, tea and sometimes sandwiches or other savoury food.

Sayori: "I got Natsuki to make the cupcakes since my best friend was joining. But... he told me he didn't want to join..."

Sayori's bright smile disappeared to a grey, gloomy look that looked like a raincloud.

Y/N: "B-Best of luck then."

Sayori smiles again, giving you a nod as if to say 'thanks.'

Yuri: "Tea is ready."

Sayori: "I'll go get the cupcakes~"

Natsuki: "Hey! I made them, I'll get them!"

Sayori: "Sorry, I got a little excited~"

Monika and Sayori began to arrange desks together to form a table. You help them do so.

Natsuki grabs a wrapped tray from the corner of the room, obviously containing the cupcakes underneath it and proudly marches back over to the table.

[DDLC] That Tsundere Girl [Natsuki X Male Abused Dandere Reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara