"Mind your own business." Muichiro answered which made me furrow my eyebrows.

"U-Uhm," I started. "I don't mind Tokitou-san-"

"It's Muichiro-kun, Miyu-san." He cutted me off while still looking at Tanjiro and the others.

Muichiro wears a dark, slightly turquoise-tinted version of the Demon Slayer uniform. His uniform has longer, looser sleeves that are more reminiscent of those of a kimono than of the standard cuffed uniform. Along with this, the lack of bands of cloth wrapped around his calves gives his uniform an overall loose and sizable appearance. Finally, he wears dark blue tabi socks and a pair of white zōri with dark blue straps.

"Why are you all here anyway?" I asked. It's the butterfly mansion, and supposed that Muichiro-kun and Giyuu have their own residences. Are they sick? Are they injured? Why are they here for? It won't be because of me, right?

"We heard that you're staying here, why don't you move to your sister first, while your own residence is being built." Giyuu said which made me furrow my eyebrows.

"My own residence?" I asked.

"Yes, your residence is 80% complete and you can move there next month. As for now, stay with your sister." Giyuu answered my question.

"I just became hashira awhile ago. Please don't tell me that Oyakata-sama knew I won't reject his offer." I reasoned out and eventually told my thoughts that maybe Oyakata-sama knew that I will accept the calling of becoming a hashira.

"Message!! Cawww!! Message!!" Tama flew in from the front door landing on my shoulder.

"What's wrong Tama?" I asked.

"You named your crow with a cat's name?" Muichiro asked.

"Yes. It's cute, don't you think?" I said and smiled at him.

Muichiro-kun just stared at me and looked at Tama.

"What's wrong Tama?" I asked again.

"Oyakata-sama wants to meet your privately." with that, I nodded. Tama flew away.

"I'll talk to onee-san about moving in with her. For now, I'll go meet Oyakata-sama. I'll see you all around." I said as I waved at them before leaving the butterfly mansion.

I glanced at Muichiro one last, and I could see that he was staring at me. I gave him a small smile before running towards Oyakata-sama who's waiting for me. I'm guessing that he has two agendas for me. One, is that one of the letter I sent him two years ago happened, and it was right that Tomioka Giyuu saved this family. Two, he's most probably going to ask what's going to happen now.

I am now in front of Oyakata-sama's mansion and I've never been this nervous before. Should I do something good to receive some good first impression like what real life introduce yourself scenarios happen?

"You have arrived."

I jumped in shock when someone spoke behind me. She had pale skin and large, purple eyes. She had white, shoulder-length hair styled into a blunt bob with bangs and sported a red ribbon on the right side of her head. She's wearing a dark blue kimono decorated with purple flowers and a maroon obi.

"You are- Oyakata-sama's older daughter, right?" I asked, trying to start a conversation. "I'm Kanroji Miyu, newly appointed hashira."

"I am Ubuyashiki Hinaki. Congratulations on becoming a hashira, Kanroji-san. Truly Kanroji bloodline blessed the demon slayer corps for having both of you, and now both of you are serving as hashiras, the highest ranking combatants." She said as she made an eye contact with me and smiling.

"Thank you." I looked at her too and smiled.

We walked inside their mansion. I looked around and it seems antique and it hit me that this mansion is hidden deep along the mountains and along the mansions of the hashiras so that Kibutsuji Muzan won't be able to find them.

"Oyakata-sama, Hashira Miyu has arrived."

The door opened revealing Oyakata-sama sitting in front of his table with tea beside it. I entered the room and paid respects to him first before walking towards him and sitting in fron of him.

"You called, Oyakata-sama." I said.

"Yes, I wanted to know regarding the upcoming events that's going to happen." He said straight to the point without even having second thoughts.

"Rengoku Kyojuro will be assigned with the Mugen Train mission, where more than 40 passengers has gone missing and low ranking demon slayers has gone sile-" I was cut out when a random crow was making some noise going towards Oyakata-sama.

"Demon alert. Mugen Train, immediate hashira needed to solve for this demon attack."

"Oyakata-sama, I request to join Rengoku-san in this mission." I immediately said when the crow finished what he was saying.

"I will. Only if you tell me what I should do to catch Kibutsuji Muzan."

__