Betrayed and Death of.....???

Start from the beginning

The next day he learned that there was also a new game released based on SAO named ALO(Alfheim Online), which is a VR game but runs on a device called Amusphere created by RECT Progress lead by Asuna's father . After getting himself an Amusphere,he also learned a major fact that, his precious little sister,who is a kendoka,who dislikes video games almost as like his grandfather,has been playing ALO . After entering the game , he got to meet all of his friends from SAO who are bedridden like him. Also the doctors said that he could be discharged in ten days so that he could go to the school again.

Everyday without missing his physical therapy classes, he started going to school , recently established by the government so that the children who lost their progress during the time in SAO, they could cover it in this school with minimum fee. And those students who are exelled in their current studies, were transferring to higher grades, as the school only values most for the talented children. Also for these students, government had declared to provide scholarship,since some of the students were abandoned by their families.

Now,Kirigaya Kazuto , a fourteen year old boy, attending his first year in middle school

Now,Kirigaya Kazuto , a fourteen year old boy, attending his first year in middle school. After going there,he found his in game names are different as Lisbeth is Shinozaki Rika , Silica is Ayano Keiko , and many others. He later met his in-game wife Asuna studying in the same year as him who is 15 year old . As such he started to begin concentrate in his classes so that he could get good scores with promotion and Scholarship And also at the same time he spent his time with his friends. And like that three weeks have passed in his school time but something is disturbing him. That is he is feeling like Asuna, the love of his life , has been avoiding him for some reason.

So one day , during the starting of fourth week of his school , in the evening time , he thought about going to home together with her. But when he crossed the nearby hallway,he started hearing moans. So when he went there following the source of the sound , all his thoughts were came to a halt as he saw his soon-to-be ex-girlfriend was kissing and making out passionately with a boy from another school. When he took a step back,both of them saw him where Asuna's eyes became as wide as saucers and immediately pushed the boy she was making out with.And then she called him immediately after silently approaching him.
"Kirito-kun wait"

"What do you want?-No-its wrong . From when?" He asked her with a cold voice which was devoid of any emotions that brought shivers up to her spine.

"What do you mean by when?"asked Asuna with fear dripping from her voice also at the same time trying to be innocent and not understanding from what he said .

"Since when are you cheating on me YOU STUPID SLUT??!!!!" He screamed and -

!!!SLAP!!!

-and slapped her with all the strength he could get which were the results of his constant physical exercise after completing his physical therapy . The boy with Asuna ,took a step forward but Asuna stopped him by waving her hand signalling NO and started speaking despite the sting she was feeling in her cheeks .