07 | chopping off some d

Start from the beginning

A loud explosion echoed throughout the whole establishment. The villains including the underground pro hero turned to its location. The smoke ceased, showing a number of villains plundered unconscious on the ground followed by a robotic figure emerging from the smoke.

"(L/N) what are you doing here?!" exclaimed Aizawa.

"I came to help! These villains have something up their sleeves and I know damn well that you would be in danger!" (Y/N) replied, "besides, that purple teleportation guy distributed everyone throughout the whole arena."

"Damn, it!" he cursed, "Is there someone who at least made it out?"

"I don't know," replied (Y/N), as she fought with villains who tried to attack them. Aizawa ordered, "(L/N), I can handle these. I need you to check on your classmates' conditions."

"But what about you?!" she said with gritted teeth, punching two villains with her fist that turned into an energy mallet. "Fuck, that gotta hurt." she cringed, seeing the villains' head bleeding.

"It's an order! Go!"

"Fine," she groaned, and then flew towards the first section that she saw.

Seeing a crowd of villains she wasted no time and attacked; sending repulsor rays into their area and punching them to the point of unconsciousness. The interface showed a sudden decrease in temperature. Looking around she saw her double-quirked classmate freezing at least ten villains with ease.

"Are these guys even villains?" asked (Y/N) rhetorically, landing beside her classmate.

"They're nothing more than thugs," replied Shoto.

"Noticed how they belittled us?" said (Y/N), "I'm pretty sure that's already a crime itself."

"They didn't notice that they're mere pawns." He pointed out, "As far as I can tell, there are about four or five really dangerous individuals here."

"Those 'individuals' that you're talking about, they're in the middle of the facility." (Y/N) informed, "I noticed when I was helping Mr. Aizawa." Shoto glanced at the armored girl beside him.

       'She was helping him?'

"Holy shit, Mr. Aizawa!" (Y/N) cursed before flying back to the fountain where she saw an already beaten-up Aizawa being held by an unknown gigantic like creature who was about to send another punch to him.

(Y/N) used her foot-thrusting energy blasters to propel her toward the creature's fist and divert the punch in another direction sending the creature to stumble backward. Before the creature could compose itself, (Y/N) swiftly carried Aizawa away to safety.

"Take care of Mr. Aizawa," she ordered, handing their teacher to Midoriya.

"But what about that thing?!" Mineta shrieked in fear, "There's no way we could defeat that thing!"

"I'll keep it busy until the pro heroes arrive."

"No! That thing could kill you!" Midoriya argued, "I tried punching that thing, it didn't even have a scratch in it. That hand villain mentioned that it has shock absorption."

"Then I'll find another way."

"How are you so calm?! We're literally on the brink of death!"

"You're so embarrassing, Mineta. Ribbit." Tsu commented.

"Deep inside I am afraid of that thing but the fear of losing anyone without me doing anything is greater." (Y/N) stated, "True heroes are those who do what has to be done when it needs to be done regardless of what comes."