and blaise has the audacity to laugh. to laugh.

it's deep and it rumbles throughout the room, visually having an effect on both theo and pearl.

"oh, lovely pearl. i don't want to fuck theo. not tonight at least." he stops for a moment, smiling and chuckling while he looks down slightly. she turns around and when he looks up to meet her eyes, his are filled with some twisted thing of desire. "i want you to fuck him."

it takes her a minute to understand. to grasp what blaise is saying. she opens her mouth to say something, but closes it, struggling to find the words. next she closes her eyes, but instead of seeing a black void like she wants, she sees theo's hands on her. blaise's lips on her skin. she sees all the possibilities and feels a blush rise to her cheeks.

when pearl opens her eyes, blaise is in front of her. his hand comes up to rest on the side of her neck. he leans down, brushing his lips over her ear as he speaks. "what do you say, pearl? do you want that?"

he pulls back only slightly, and looks her dead in the eye. she gulps as her lips part and her eyes slide over to theo. her eyes filt back to blaise briefly before she walks past him to where theo is standing.

"is that what you want, theo?" she says, watching as he closes his eyes. chest heaving as he nods his head.

"words, theodore," blaise orders from behind her, his voice making both pearl and theo's breath hitch.

"yes, that's what i want." his eyes go to blaise, then her. black consumes brown as he looks up as if in prayer. for what, she doesn't know.

"he wants it to be you, lovely." blaise is behind her suddenly, his hand sliding to her lower back. "he was so embarrassed. could barely get two words out when he asked me. i thought maybe we could humor his little fantasy." his lips ghost over her shoulder. "only if you want to, of course."

"and if i don't?" pearl asks, breathless.

blaise hums and pulls back. "then we don't. you go back to your dorm, we all go to sleep, and life carries on how it would. this whole conversation is forgotten. "

hesitantly, she reaches her hand out and places it on theo's abdomen. he instantly leans into the touch and sighs. it sounds pained and desperate.

"and what exactly does this fantasy entail?"

theo doesn't wait a second to respond.

"i want blaise to tell you what to do, how to do it. i want him to teach me how to fuck you properly. i want you to use me how he instructs you to. however the both of you want."

he says it all in one breath. he says it like a silent prayer. like a whisper to god, the only thing that he wants. something damning, yet so absurdly sweet in desire. it's honey when he says it, sweet and smooth.

looking over her shoulder, she sees blaise's smirk has grown into a cheshire smile. she pulls her hand away from theo and turns around. meeting blaise's eyes, she says, "does that do it for you blaise?"

a shiver passes over him. "more than you know, love." he takes a step closer, putting her hair behind her ear. "so, what do you say?"

she closes her eyes once more. theo's hands caressing her skin, theo's tongue running over every part of her body. blaise's smile as he watches and his tone as he tells theo what to do.

she's still thinking about what could happen when theo whispers to blaise, "listen, we can drop this, yeah? she doesn't want to⏤"

"i want to." it's barely audible but it silences theo within a second. her eyes are open now, fixed on blaise's chest as it rises and falls a little quicker now.