Chapter 2

Oikawa P.O.V

His phone number!? Why did he give me his phone number!? I look at the ravenette confused once we made eye contact he only did the the call me signal with his free hand I shrug it off and hesatently put the paper with his phone number in my purse and ate my food quietly.

Kuroo P.O.V

How cute!! Now I see the hype for Seijho's manager and now I'm really confused on why some one could ever cheat on her thinking a random chick is better than her, I walk to the next table to serve their food and cought a glimpse of Oika'a-kun walking out of the door. So I quickly serve the other costumers and ran out of the door as soon as all of them were served once I spotted her I ran towards her and grabbed her hand before she could get far from my reach.

Oikawa P.O.V

I felt a hand stop me from walking, I look back ready to smack who ever grabbed my hand but stopped because I recognised the face "You again!?" I exclaimed "Why so rude..?" He said to me fake pouting at me I sigh "I'm.. I'm sorry I just had a–" "Stressful day?" I look at him for a moment and nodded "Yeah.. You could say that" He looked at the ground then spoke again "Would you go out with me..?" I look at him surprised "What..?" Did he just really say he wants to go out with me? No. He couldn't be serious.. But his face says other wise "Uhm.. O-ok I'll go out with you.." I watched as he perked up at my response like a puppy I giggled at the reaction, he really is more of a puppy than a kitten "So it's a date?" He said smiling with joy at me I smile as well "Yeah.." We stare at each others eyes for a considerable amount of time in silence until I broke that silence "Can you let go of my hand now..?"

"Huh, Oh yeah sorry..!" He let go of my hand and I stand up straighter "So.. Where do go for the date?" He stood there thinking for a minute or so then snapped his fingers and said "Sakura park!"

"Alright, see then Roo chan" I waved him goodbye and went back home.

Kuroo P.O.V

"Holy shit.." I mumbled to myself as I watched her walk away my heart's beating so fast it feels like I'm going to have a heart attack, I was brought out of my head as I heard someone call my name "Tetsuro, get back to work!!" I walk back to the cafe feeling like the luckiest man alive

T.B.C

A/N: Sorry I couldn't post as often as I would like to but I'll try my best to get other parts out ☺️