The Massage

Onika P.O.V.

Orlando, Florida
3:00 p.m.

It was an hour before my schedule massage appointment and Knowles still hasn't come back with her plan. I got up and went into her office. When I knocked on the door, nobody responded so I knocked again and there wasn't an answer. I opened her office door and you wouldn't believe it, this girl is laying on her couch knocked out! I started laughing my ass off

"Aye who the fuck is laughing like- Maraj? Why didn't you knock and why do you laugh so weird?"

*Onika cackling*
"Nah more importantly, why are you SLEEP? You supposed to be in here coming up with a plan"

"I did come up with a plan, which is why I went to sleep"

"You said you'd be back in my office in 30"

"Stop questioning me like we together"

"Yeah whatever. Our appointment is in an hour so get yourself together"

In the car
3:15

"So Onika, you ready to see me naked?"

"Do you think before you speak? Because what was that to ask me?"

"I see you didn't deny it though"

"Bey, I don't wanna see you naked. You're lucky I invited you"

"That's what they all say"

"Anyways, what's your plan?"

"For what?"

"Seriously? You know what? We'll talk about work AFTER the massage"

"Sounds like a plan, wake me up when we get there Onika"

After she said that I cut on some music while she drifted off to sleep. We made it to Massage Suite after awhile and I woke her up. She looked at me like I was crazy until she realized we were at the place. The both of us got out of my car and walked into the building, where we were greeted by the employees. We walked up to the receptionist desk and a blue eyed woman welcomed us.

"Good afternoon, you must be Ms. Maraj. I'm Taylor, I see you brought company. You are?"

"Hi Taylor, I'm Bey. Onika's partner"

"Oh you two are a couple? How sweet!"

"Oh God no! Bey says partner as in work partner"

"Well then, since you guys are here let's not keep you waiting. Follow me and my two coworkers will be with you shortly"

We followed the lovely employee to this secluded room.

"Ladies, since Ms. Maraj has paid for the full experience for the both of you, you can dress in this room. Your robes are in the closet. After you get situated, just walk through that door and you'll see two lovely women waiting for you guys. I hope y'all enjoy the massage"

The woman said that then left. Bey and I looked at each other and then she spoke.

"Okay let's just turn around and get dressed. My goods aren't for everyone's eyes"

"Girl please, I was gonna turn around anyway. My body is a work of art"

I quickly turned around after saying that and waited for Bey to do the same. After hearing what seemed to be her undressing I started to do the same. I was so tempted to look back and I did. I glanced but that wasn't enough so I started staring. I know she feels my eyes on her. Her body is so beautiful and it looks so soft.

"You're staring Onika"

"And I wasn't! I was trying to find the closet"

"The closet is right behind you, which is the way you were facing when you were getting undressed. You were staring at me and thats  okay."

"If that's what you wanna believe then so be it"

When I said that, Knowles walked closer to me. We were literally an inch apart. I could feel the butterflies in two areas and I wanted to act on it so bad. She then put her arm above me and then reached for her fucking robe and walked back to where she was"

"You seemed excited"

"Girl fuck you"

"Yeah I know you want to"

I ignored her, grabbed my robe then went into the other room. The two women were indeed waiting for us. The lady who was going to be my masseuse, who's name is Alexis, guided me into this room with two tables. She instructed me to lay down and I did. Shortly after, Bey and her masseuse came in giggling with each other. Bey laid down after their little giggling session.

*Whispering*
"And what the hell is so funny?"

"Who pissed in your cereal?"

"What?"

"Ladies, My name is Alexis and this is Lala. We're gonna be the ones to give you the full experience. To start off, would y'all like any music?"

"Yes, put on Lauryn Hill"

"Onika what you know about Lauryn?"

"I'm not talking to you"

She started talking to me but I ignored her. They started massaging our backside with some oils and it felt amazing. We were both moaning and groaning at the touch of their hands. They maneuvered their hands on our backside for like 20 minutes then they told us to get up and follow them into another room. The music definitely relaxed me more. They started our facial by putting a green face mask on us. As that sat on our faces, they used their hands to loosen our shoulders.

"Oh that feels so good"

Alexis giggled then continued to massage my shoulders. Another 20 minutes passed by and there was one more part of the full experience, the sauna. We got up and headed over to the sauna area.

"Okay ladies you can stay in here as long as you want. There is a fridge in here with champagne, water, and fruit in case you get parched and/or hungry. I hope you ladies enjoy"

They said that then instructed us to go into the sauna room. We both sat down, the employees closed the door, and the temperature kicked up.

"So Onika, why aren't you talking to me?"

"Bey, don't play dumb. You know why"

"Oh, I don't fuck before the first date. But for you? I can continue what I started"

"No, stay the fuck over there"

"Fine, suit yourself"

We stopped talking and laid there in silence for about 10 minutes until I heard soft moans. I know this girl isn't doing what I think she's doing. Why is she doing this to me? She's obviously doing it on purpose. I look over and I was correct, she's doing it. Either she forget that I'm here or she just doesn't care. I must say, she's doing a pretty good job. Her moans started to get louder so I could tell that she was on the verge of cumming. She came all over the seat and on her fingers. I became star struck when she put her fingers into her mouth and sucked it off.

"I know you didn't just do that in front of me"

"and you watched me do it. Did you enjoy?"

"No, I was uncomfortable"

The way I'm lying right now. I wanted to go over to her and help her finish.

"Then why were you staring?"

"You are delusional"

"And you loved what you saw"

________________________________________

Heyyy y'all! A lot will be uncovered in the next few chapters so just bare with me! I also plan on writing another chapter and releasing it tomorrow, don't get your hopes up though lol