Main Characters Introduction

One Of The Two Leaders of Millefiore and one of Blank

Name- L/N Y/N

Age- 16

Height- 5'6

Hair colour- Purple

Eye colour- Purple

Personality- Despite being NEET and shut, in Y/N is extremely outgoing, confident, virility and manipulative.

She is extremely manipulative,which she calls 'negotiation and diplomacy skills'. This skill is the same superior just like Shiro's (Y/N's little brother) logic and calculations,while she consit of emotionsconsists of emotions, observations, deductions, behavior, language, tactics and human logic. She can be extremely arrogant and speak in a condescending manner with those she plays against, especially AFTER discovering a winning method.

However, if she is separated from Shiro by so much as a closed door, she becomes a spineless, cowardly wreck and only returns to her former self if she is able to see or hear her. She views her brother as her equal and partner and even looks up to her, but is also protective of him.

She also seems to be a bit of a misanthrope as she claims humans are stupid, lowly creatures, including herself. However, she believes in the potential of humanity as demonstrated by Shiro, a person who has hope and fantasies. She also believes that living in the world that she was born in was a mistake, that she was supposed to be born in another world, with her brother Shiro.

Despite being arrogant, manipulative and cunning, she loves his brother dearly (to the point where they can't be separated). She cares for the people who become either her friends or allies.

_____

Strengths

Despite being a shut-in, Y/N has incredible superhuman charisma and eloquence. She is an excellent and natural speaker, always knowing exactly what to say to get others on her side. She has no problems dealing with people or groups, after overcoming the initial shock.