❤︎ Infinity Lovers❤︎

Reki reached out for Langa, tears forming in both his eyes, and Langa's.

Both wanted to win, but also wanted the other to be the victor, the screams of the crowd could be heard from everywhere. Langa, although determined to win, lost focus for a moment and crashed horribly. Reki couldn't stop now though, he was going too fast. Reki passed by Langa, knowing that, now, he had to pass the finish line. He finished, but not how he had wanted, so without being congratulated he ran as fast as possible to get to his love, he found Langa, trying to stand up, both his legs covered in blood, from his thighs to his shins. Reki ran over to him, to help him up, Langa congratulated the love of his life on his victory, but Reki told him that he didn't deserve the win he got, because his opponent, and as of recently, boyfriend, was so badly injured.

 Reki walked Langa over to the car that Cherry was driving, helping him into the back seat, before getting in the car himself, Cherry drove them to the hospital. 

That night, Reki lied in bed thinking about what Cherry said as he was driving Reki home.

 "You know the phrase 'I love you too the moon in back', what Langa said to you, I mean. It is said because in a single lifetime, the human heart can produce enough energy to push a truck to the moon and back. So the person is saying they love you with all the energy their heart will ever produce. But what I believe the both of you share is an infinity of love, you are infinity lovers, a bond that can never be broken."

"Infinity Lovers"

"Wow."

Reki smiled, knowing that Langa would be okay.

He never went to sleep that night, but when morning came, he went to the hospital to see if Langa was okay.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When he arrived the staff asked him to wait for a few minutes and five minutes later Langa came out in a wheelchair. "Only one of his Legs is broken, the other only scratched and bruised. But one of his arms is broken so crutches weren't an option." 

"Oh and your friend with the pink hair paid the expenses."

"Thank you" 

"Of course, I hope Langa gets better soon, although I am certain he will."

"Goodbye." 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

  Thanks for reading!! ❤︎ 

𝕭oo! Happy spooky month!! 👻