CHILDHOOD OF KARNA AND TRAINING OF KARNA

IN SURYALOK:
           Devi sangaya heart is full of fear because what if Arya give my karna to kunti? I don't allow to give my karna to anyone,the thoughts are running in her mind. All tridevs mitted the devi sangaya face and they sai, Don't worry devi he will come back to you.suryadev didn't give karna to kunti. After hearing this devi sangaya is very happy.And suryadev entered into suryalok.Devi sangaya ran and take her karna from her husband hand. Suryadev said,Devi he is also my son and he is our son,so pls allow us also to take care karna. Devi sanya said, I know Arya,but whenever I see his face I feel like he saying don't leave mata and also see again how strongly he hold my fingers that's why I don't want to leave him even for second. All are very happy hearing the words of devi sangaya. Tridevs said, Suryadev and devi sangaya hear this after karna brcome 5yrs old you will give him to us and we tridevs and tridevis are will train him. He will have all the weapons of gods,All the strategies of war and he have is own weapon,His own weapon is very powerful like trisulam and sudharchanam.His strength will be toe-toe with us. Even he become that strong he will Don't have any arrogance. He will be very pure soul and always walks on the dharma path. He worship you and his mom like the first god in the world, if someone critize he doesn't care but if someone critize or touch his loved ones his wrath will be more powerful than mahadev. The name,karna the god of war will be spread throughout the universe. Hearing all this suryadev,his wives,his sons and other Devs are jaw dropped and also very happy. But tridevs face turned into sad. Devi sangaya asked,what happened prabhus,why are you all sad?.vishu bhagawan said,Devi your son will great devotee of us and also in mother earth in future there will be one huge war for dharma sapna. Devi sangya said, Prabhu what is the connection between  the war and my son?.Vishnu bhagawan said,He is the god of dharmayudh so he have to leave some time from you and he have to fullfill his duties to his birth mother and brothers. Devi sangaya crying and said,No Prabhu he is my child and not anybodys,he will always stay with me. How can I leave my son.suryadev while going to console his wife,one small hand wipe his mom tears and said the first word of his life,"MATA" and started crying.Suryadev and other Devs are surprised, thinking how can a new born baby already talking. After seeing karna actions Devi sangya stopped crying and said, okay my child I didn't cry so you don't be sad,see mom is alright and don't worry. After hearing his mom's words karna stopped crying,get calm and move into deep sleep. Devi sangaya to Tridevs,Prabhu see how my karna worrying about,he just now born but he didn't want me to cry,how can I leave karna like child and  if he really is the god of dharmayudh,he will go and help his birth mother and brothers but he will return to me and Prabhu you have to take care of him,promise me this only. Hearing all this tridev nodded yes and tridevis last one time saw karna and all are vanished. Suryadev family are very happy after sometime they all went to their chambers.

AFTER FIVE YEARS:
               In five years, karna mostly stay with his mom. Devi sangaya is so overprotective of her son. Karna also play with Surya dev,devi chaya,his brothers god of death(dharma) yama dev and god of karma shani dev. They also teach karna about dharma and karma. His father thought him, don't discriminate among people and all are same. Karna is always eager to learn many things. Devguru teach him vedhas and full universe knowledge.He  learning All this carefully and understand everything. He always roam around swargalok,bramalok,vaikunda and Kailash. Tridevs and tridevis also consider karna as their son.

READY TO BECOME GOD OF WAR:

                        Suryadev said karna to ready to learn about weapon teaching and further more studies.Devi sangaya crying and said karna, Don't forget me putra.karna also crying and said,Mata The day this karna forget about his mom that is the last day of karna.Hearing karna words devi sangya hugged him tightly and kissed him.karna take blessings from another mom devi chaya,his brothers and his grandfather great architecture, vishvakarma. He bid bye to everyone and left with his dad. Suryadev and karna come to Kailash. Devi Parvathi know that karna came and she is waiting,karna running and see his mata parvati,went to hugged her. She asked karna how he is and karna said I am fine mata how are you and pitashree and my brothers(Karthikeyan and ganesh). And mahaved asked his wife,devi he came to study don't spoil him so much.Hearing mahadev words karna went touch is feet. Mahaved said,aayushman bhava putra. After some time suryadev bid bye to son and vanished. Mahadev explained karna he will teach him all weapons not only him also Vishnu bhagawan and bramhadev. Tridevis also guru for you and your training will be last for 18 years so be prepared.

TRAINING STARTS:
                   Mahadev teach karna about all weapons and karna's favourite weapon is dhanush. Karthikeyan,gane and Nandhi also trin karna. Devi Parvathi feed karna with her annapoorna so he get get real stong. He practiced his muscles in cold places of Himalaya. Vishnu dev teach him how to follow dharma,how to be so clever and many things. Mata lakshmi teach him so many education. Bramadev teach him how to always stand strong and vedica.saraswathi devi teach karna about 64 kalas and she wanted karna to master all of them. Karna trained every day to learn all the weapons,vedics,medicine,mantras,war strategies and to master them all.After 18 years karna master all weapons like spear,mace,sword,axe and dhanush.He even master fighting without weapons. He trained so hard everyday. Also sukracharya,devguru and bagawan parashuram also teach karna. The time finally came to karna receive the divine weapons and astras. So tridevs,tridevis,suryadev,vishvakarma,other Devs, sukracharya and parashuram also present their. First Mahadev come and give his astras like pashupatha astra,Naga astra and his weapon trisulam astra. Vishu give karna, Naryani astra,Vaishnava Astra and sudharadhana astra. Bramadev give karna,Bramastra,bramanda astra and brahmaashira astra.suryaddv give karna divine axe.vishvakarma give  karna the most beautiful chariot.other Dev's give their astras and weapons, sukracharya give karna the boon,that no black magic work against karna. Parasuramar give karna, The Vijaya bow. Tridevis,mata parvati give boon karna he can form his own army and mata lakshmi give him one pouch he have any food supply and wealth from it and saraswati devi give boon karna if he performs veena the rain will fall, flowers will boon and all animals come out from foreste to his music. Now Tridevs said,Karna you finished your training and you worked reall hard and we are proud to be your gurus, you are our most favourite student so we will give you one gift. Karna said humbly, I am the one so lucky to be your student and I don't have any gift,your blessings is enough. Tridevs and Tridevis said, karna,you have to accept this and it is your right to have your own weapon.karna asked, My own weapon?.Yes,you own weapon the power of your weapon equals to our weapons and your weapon is your favourite,a new dhanush.This dhanush power will be more stonger than Vijaya dhanush and all other dhanush. Karna and other Devs are surprised and they are really eager to see the new weapon. Tridevs and tridevis are combined theri power and they asked all the Devs to give their powers and it form one golden and white beautiful bow and they said it only weilded by karna. Karna came and kneel infront of tridevs and they give the bow to karna.On that day karna named the bow "Trijaya dhaush",the weapon of god of war.