He just clenched his fist because of what lady Khina said, he could not speak because they still have no lead Who is the real suspect .

"What if I said that......, what happened at the festival, the death of Celine (felipa) .. the death of lady Heidi, ... The attempted escape of the prisoners and the attempted murder of me is the only one behind it" khina

"Impossible!" Akhille

"How did you say that?" Sebastian

"Are you sure? If what you're saying is true, why did you just say it now?" Emperor

"It is .... and let's just say that the one behind this chaos is really me the target .... think carefully Isn't it all that I'm the one who wants to emphasize and harm, just prove the gift they gave to me ... the head of Celine who is one of my helpers .... a warning for me "Khina

they fell silent and they all fell into deep thought because of what lady khina said but prince Akhille immediately broke it when he asked.

"Yeah but what's the reason?"

Everyone was silent and waiting for lady khina to answer .... they heard her giggle in the room and that caused them to frown.

"That bitch !!, she wants to kill me .... The reason? Hahaha It's simple ..... she's just jealous tssk ...."

the words of lady khina became a puzzle to them, what made them even more confused was who was really behind it.

they can't force lady khina to tell them, because even if they ask for it properly, they know that she still won't tell them.

lady khina laughed because of the extreme seriousness of the three men in front of her

She's the only one who relaxes because she knows who the person behind the chaos is.

She laughed even more, Ng makaisip nanamn sya Ng kalukuhan

well, Kung anong ikinahinirap at ikakasakit Ng ulo Ng tatlong nasaharapan nya ay syang nagpapasaya namn sakanya, but it will still help them

the suffering of the three of them gives pleasure and joy to lady khina

Tumikhim Lady Khina and pretended to be serious, na agad Naman nyAng naagaw Ang atensyon Ng tatlo kaya sa isip isip she laughed even more

"Tssk Under The Bed I spotted there A pair of earrings,

...... the cup has a lipstick stain on it

..... footprint under the table

, .... I should add the smell of the perfume that was stolen from me but I'm sure it was washed in the village ... but before that I smelled it when we were still in the royal court .... I won't tell you who (smirk *)

..... in the Bed you will find there a fiber Of hair.

..... and of course her negligence is to forget her handkerchief tssk I noticed that it was crammed into the victim's bed, it had a stain of the victim's blood and before she died she got it from the suspect and she was able to hide it.

Ahhh I forgot, did you notice that her nail had something stuck in it that I suspected was the suspect's skin when she scratched it.

if you don't notice that, I won't apologize, I'll tell you because you deserve it, ...... you're really stupid tssk"

Nainsulto sila sa sinabi ni lady Khina pero Hindi sila maka angal dahil Hindi talaga nila iyon napansin Ang mga sinabi nya ay malaking tulong nayon.

Napangisi si lady Khina sa dereksyon ni prinsipe Akhille.

"There is no fun, Kung sasabihin ko agad Kong Sino yon,well mas magugulat parin kayo Kung kau makakaalm Kung Sino to.....haystt pero diko Lang Alam prinsepe Akhille Kung matatanggap mo iyon.... excited na ako sa magiging reaction mo"

Tumayo na si lady Khina at binigyan nya Ng makahulugan ngisi si prinsepe Akhille.

"I can only advise you, Prince Akhille, don't be blind to love because you will also be hurt and left behind in the end.

if you still don't understand, haysst poor man ... but I'm kind and I love you pft, so I'll just tell you straight .... she's just using you, opppsss !!! hehehe my tongue slipped, I didn't mean to ... sorry ..... don't worry even if you're stupid sometimes im always here for you"

the emperor and SEBASTIAN were so stunned that they could no longer control their feelings,

they know that lady khina is just joking with prince Akhille but they can't help feeling annoyed and jealous

Pansin agad ni lady Khina Ang matatalim na tingin Ng tatlo sa kanyA kaya mas Lalo Lang sya natawa

"Chill Lang dude....para naman kakainin nyo na ako Ng buhay"

Napailing nalang si Khina dahil sa itsura Ng tatlo.

"Wag Kang magbiro lady Khina Hindi yon nakakatawa" seryoso Ang Emperor ,magkasalubong Ang kilay at matalim sya nitong tiningnan.

Tahimik Lang si Sebastian dahil ayaw nyAng nakapagsalita sya Ng Hindi maganda.

Habang si prinsepe Akhille ay nahulog sa malalim na pag iisip.

"Well sinabi ko Lang namn nasa kanyA na Kung gusto nyAng Maniwala tssk sungit"

Napairap nalang sya dahil Hindi parin inaalis Ng Emperor Ang masama nitong tingin sa kanyA ,kaya hinayaan nalang nya.

______________________________________
To be continued

Pasensya Napo ngayon Lang ako nakapag update ,kailangan ko kasing tutukan mga kapatid ko sa pagmomodule ,tapos may module nanamn kami😭

Haysstt but thank you sa pag hihintay

Sana po I support nyo parin Ito😊

Luv yah ol