08. The End

.・✫・゜・。..・✫・゜・。.

The Hashira didn't get to see the fireworks because they had to find Kaburamaru. Of course, Tengen and Muichiro didn't really care if the damn snake went missing. But they only wanted to help so [name] wouldn't have to worry on a night that's supposed to be fun.

"Kaburamaru!!"

"Hey Kaburamaru!! Get your ass back here!!"

"Damn it where is he!?"

"Uzui-san! You think you could try and hear Kaburamaru?" Kyojuro asked, annoyed with the fact that their night was ruined by Kaburamaru.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever! Give me a minute.." Tengen muttered. His wife's stood behind him, as they were also helping with the search.

Tengen stood in silence and shut his eyes as he used his shinobi skills to locate Kaburamaru.

[name] opened their mouth to speak but was hushed by Makio who just told them to trust Tengen's way of working.

I mean of course mommy- I mean mommy- I mean-

WAIT- I LITERALLY FORGOT THAT I SAID THEY WERE IN GROUPS LMAO. ANYWAYS- [NAME], KYOJURO, TENGEN, MAKIO, HINATSURU, AND SUMA, ARE ONE OF THE GROUPS. THE OTHER GROUPS ARE IRRELEVANT.

After a quick moment, Tengen's eyes shot open. In fear and shock. Like he'd just witnessed something horribly horrible.

Like- scary bad.

"W-what's wrong, Tengen-sama!?" Suma asked, currently panicking. She knew the look of fear in his eyes all too well. Considering she'd been married to him the longest.

"Snake's don't have legs....right? Or am I just dumb?" Tengen asked. Makio felt like chucking her sandal at him. She was disappointed he asked such a stupid question.

"Of course snakes don't have legs! We've been around Kaburamaru before! He does not have any legs!" Kyojuro said loudly, arms crossed over his big fat mommy milkers.

"Rengoku-san is right. Why do you ask?" [name] asked, completely ignoring the fact that Makio was being held back from beating the absolute shit out of her husband.

"I hear Kaburamaru....but...he's walking."

As if on cue, Kaburamaru was seen approaching the group. Except...he wasn't a snake anymore. He was human. I think. He looked dead.

The hashira and Tengen's wives were stunned at what they were seeing. They couldn't believe it.

"Kaburamaru? Is that you?" [name] asked, taking a step towards the new Kaburamaru.

"Yessss my dear~ I am the pathetic snake known as Kaburamaru. But I am now human. And here to take your hand in marriage~"

"Wow! Kaburamaru sure looks different! He's not even a snake anymore!" Kyojuro stated.

"Yessss

"Yessss. I am no longer a helpless, delicate snake~ I am a human."

"Uhh....I can see that. But why? I liked you already. Why'd you have to be a human?" [name] asked. Genuinely concerned for Kaburamaru.

"Becausssse, I want to marry you~ Before that dirty rat, Tengen gets to you~~" Kaburamaru explained.

"Marry me? We're basically family, Kaburamaru!" [name] snapped back.

"...."

"...."

"Did you say....family?" Kaburamaru asked.

"Dom Torreto!?!?" Tengen exclaimed. Eyes wide jaw dropped. Makio lowering her sandal.

"No way!" Makio gasped, finally calming down after trying to kill Tengen.

"Dom- I mean, Kaburamaru! What are you doing? I would never marry Uzui! Besides, I'm probably going to die an early death considering my line of work." [name] said, trying to bring Kaburamaru back to reality.

"Die an early death?" Domburamaru asked.

[name] nodded.

"Yep! Being a demon slayer is a dangerous job!" Kyojuro butt in. Everyone forgot he was there.

F in the chat for Rengoku😞.

"Don't worry kitten. Mr worldwide's been there, done that."

"PITBULL????"

"ENOUGH. DIE KABURAMARU!"

RIP

💐Kaburamaru Iguro💐

A down bad snake who was killed by his 4liferrr because he was being a fucken bitch.

He will be missed😔🙏.

.・✫・゜・。..・✫・゜・。.

THE END Y'ALL😍‼️.

I'LL BE FR HONEST. I GOT LAZY ASF. THAT WAS PROBABLY OBVIOUS BUT I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO KEEP THIS STORY GOING.

ANYWAYS I HOPED THAT THIS STORY SOMEWHAT ENTERTAINED YOU. I MADE SOME FRIENDS OUT OF THIS SO I'M GLAD. ALSO, MY OTHER
KABURAMARU X READER X OBANAI WILL BE COMPLETED TOMORROW.

I'VE BEEN KINDA BUSY TODAY SO I GOTTA PUBLISH IT TOMORROW.

Anyways ily all, much love <3333

And as always, Kaburamaru supremacy 😩🛐.