Part 1

Izznariah and Cagalli were sitting at a table, with Cagallis twin brother and his fiancé. The military of ORB and Gjallarhorn just got done destroying a terrorist group and both parties had an event to celebrate.

Cagalli, was hoping she’d see the blue haired moron again, after all it’s been 3 years after the last war and nothing was ever discussed what they were, if they were even a pair anymore. Izzie and Cagalli both stood up, searching through the crowd for both of the two they loved so dearly. Just a few inches away, Izzie heard Gaelios voice and turned around and headed straight over to him.

She didn’t notice but Gaelios sapphire eyes seen her approaching and a huge grin pulled at his lips. Tonight, he was planning to tell her his true feelings about her. The purple haired male has known for out of 3 and a half years, he’s loved her 3 of those. She was just a few inches away and 4 girls came up beside him, blocking her from coming close.

“Hey Izzie!” she heard someone come up beside her.

She paused, she recognized that voice as Elias. A small sigh escaped her lips. The black-haired male took her hand in his and kind of dragged her to the dancefloor.

“What’re you doing, Eli?” she asked.

“I….just wanted one dance with you, please?” he asked. The blonde sighed and gave in. Little did she know, the purple haired male’s sapphire eyes were staring directly at the pair, he could even feel himself tear up some. A huge rage of jealousy also had overcome him. His hand tightened into a fist.

Cagalli, had found Athrun, she tried to run over to him, but a group of girls about plowed her out of the way towards him. She noticed it kind have looked like he was enjoying himself talking with those other girls.  Just as her honey eyes dropped to the floor with a look of sadness in them, she heard someone call her name behind her.

The blonde turned around and seen a black-haired male standing there. He held his hand out

“Care for a dance, Ms Athha?”

The black-haired male asked politely and Cagalli didn’t want to be rude so she didn’t turn him down. It really amazed her how Shinn Asuka is nowadays compared to how he used to be. The two got to the dance floor, and kept a good amount of space between the two.

 Little did she know, the midnight haired males Emerald eyes shifted towards the dancefloor searching for her still. His eyes grew wide at the sight of seeing her dancing with none other than Shinn Asuka. A huge rage of jealousy over took his features and he balled his fists, tightly.

The dance got done between both Izzie and Eli, Cagalli and Shinn. Izzie looked over at Gali and noticed those girls still surrounding him. She seen one of those girls put her hand on his arm, and that shot her low self esteem even more. Izzie was heading up to him when one of the girls yelled out loud “Oh its that plain girl” and all the girls laughed at her.

Izzie tightened her hand into a balled fist and took off through the crowd, with tears in her eyes. She was quick, Gaelio didn’t even see which way she went. But he was so pissed, he excused himself out of the crowd and took off after her. Izzie met so much to him, he knew her well enough she must’ve been upset. Cagalli was heading in the direction of Athrun again and noticed he looked like he was enjoying himself with that harem. She noticed him laughing, and her eyes filled with tears as she took off through the crowd. Athrun had seen Cagalli coming towards him and then noticed she was gone. He did manage to get away from those girls and searched, but she was no where to be found.

Izzie had made it outside to the balcony and stood there, looking at everything the moonlight was shinning on. Tears spilled down her eyes and she spoke to herself