Chapter two: Lily changes hers and Valeries name back to Evans.

1st of November 1981

Lily looks at her daughter, out of joy. She needed to Charm the House so Voldemort wouldn't get to her. Unless, Lily Tells Him that Dumbledore was Lying and it was the Long-bottom's when he comes. Lily knew that he will come that night. And she needed to kill off Alice and Frank Longbottom and Quickly. And Steal Their Little son.

She gets Her daughter ready to become a Crime Family. Valerie was Dressed in a Black dress and a Black cloak. Lily knew that Voldemort would shortly Go to The Longbottoms house. And Lily needed to be quick if she wanted to Kill off The Long-bottoms. 

Lily apparated to the Longbottoms House. And when The Longbottoms we're asleep, Went up to Alice and Franks room and whispered" Arvada Kedarvra". At Alice, she was lying there, lifeless on the floor. Frank soon was the same. And Lily left a note and Left to Evans Manor.

Voldemort's POV

I was at the Longbottoms house when I saw that The door was open and there was a Letter on the Cabinet. I opened it and Was happy. It said:

Dear The dark Lord,

I had Killed off The Longbottoms for you, as I wanted to join you. As you can see, I am quite good at that type of thing. My daughter is good at the Cruciatus Curse and the Imperio curse. I divorced Potter and Took Valerie with me.

From, Lillian Rosella Evans and Valerie Melissa Evans.

From the House of Evans