Hu Bin and Qi Le An walked to the shed and the reporters all bucked up energy on seeing them, the cameramen started to click the shutter on seeing Hu Bin, and they were all interested in Qi Le An, the fresh face.

“Hu Bin, Hu Bin, over here! Is that Bell who is behind you?”

Hu Bin smiled, “Correct, this is my Spirit Beast, Bell, my pet. His name is Qi Le An, please be nice to him, he is still a boy.”

Hu Bin was in a dark green robe, that was one of his costumes, he looked exactly like he was walking down from those ancient paintings. He was obviously on good terms with the reporters, the atmosphere was great. The reporters also asked Qi Le An some routine questions like ‘is this your first drama’, ‘how do you feel’, ‘how are you settling in so far’... ...

“Qi Le An, you are wearing a cute outfit today, do your like your character?”

“I do!” Qi Le An replied promptly, “The stylists worked hard for my outfit, I find it cute too.” with that Qi Le An cupped his hands together like a real bunny, and the crowd all laughed.

Lin Xue arrived soon, and the reporters naturally paid more attention to the female lead.

Half an hour had passed when the reporters were done, but Hu Bin, Lin Xue and Qi Le An were asked to pose for the fans before they were released.

Qi Le An still felt excited after the reporters had left.

The interview had cost about an hour in total, Director Cui didn’t say anything, but they made up the time by taking less breaks.

Qi Le An didn’t think this interview would cause any aftermath until he got a call from his uncle a few days later.

It was nine o’clock at night when he finished shooting that day, Assistant He told him that his phone had been ringing like crazy.

Qi Le An was taken aback when he saw 3 missed calls notification on the screen, he tried so hard not to think about Uncle after his rebirth, but little did he expect that Uncle would remind him of his existence like this.

The phone rang again, Qi Le An walked further with this phone in hand.

The setting was ablaze with lights, Qi Le An noticed his shadow was in funny shape under the light. The cameramen team was packing up, Hu Bin and Lin Xue were rehearsing, and Director Cui was checking the material from the day.

Qi Le An turned around and pressed the button.

“Hello? Is that Qi Le An? Hey, speak!” Uncle’s uncouth tone reminded Qi Le An of the scene when he died in the hospital in the last life, uncle made a scene about his death with that tone as well.

“Is this phone broken?” Uncle murmured as he didn’t hear anything from Qi Le An.

Qi Le An sneered and hung up, then he blocked Uncle’s number without hesitation.

“An? Are you all right?” Assistant He had brought Qi Le An back to reality, he was in a daze after he hang up.

“I’m fine, Bro He.”

Assistant He nodded and asked him to get changed, for Hu Bin was about to finish as well, they would go back to the hotel together.

Qi Le An took a deep breath, he decided not to mention a thing to Assistant He.

To Qi Le An’s surprise though, Uncle came to the setting a few days after the call.

Qi Le An felt like he was going through his worst nightmare when he saw Uncle showed up in the setting .

“An... this person says he is your uncle, so we’ve let him in.” the security said this to Qi Le An.

“Yes, Qi Le An is my nephew, I raised him after his parents passed away.” Uncle shouted at the top of his lungs.

All the crew members were attracted by that, but Qi Le An just said in a serious tone, “No, I don’t know this person.”

Everyone was dumbfounded, so was Uncle.

Qi Le An who was still in his costume said to the script supervisor who was standing by him, “Big sister, I really don’t know this person, I went to Glory right after my parents had passed away... ...”

The security replied before the script supervisor could say anything, “I knew it! You two don’t look similar at all, I can’t believe people nowadays would do such a thing, get lost now!”

With that the security started to push Uncle, the script supervisor said she was going to take over from there and asked Qi Le An to not worry.

“Thank you so much, sister!”

Qi Le An ignored Uncle’s cries and screams and went back to the setting.

The crew members all understood the undertone in Qi Le An’s speech, and they had zero sympathy for this uncle who had sold his nephew to Glory.

Uncle had been nothing but a leech to Qi Le An in his last life, no way would Qi Le An make that mistake again.

The security team was good at their job, and they had more means than just verbal persuasion, soon Uncle was nowhere to see. Qi Le An was so happy that he had worked even harder that afternoon.

‘Hopefully Uncle will leave me alone from now on, he was a monster in my last life, I would rather donate my parents’ pension than leave it to him!’

In the dressing room, Hu Bin tilted his head and said to Qi Le An, “An, my brother-in-law is a lawyer, just let me know if you need anything.”

Qi Le An knew Hu Bin had seen it all, but Hu Bin didn’t say anything for he was still shooting until now.

Qi Le An felt so grateful, but Hu Bin put his arm around Qi Le An’s shoulder and said, “Let’s go have some dinner, my treat!”

Qi Le An just smiled at Hu Bin as a reply.