❀ 𝚄𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎 ❀ [ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13 ]

Start from the beginning

"What? They're quite sensible to me."

"My strong aura cannot be suppressed."

"We have seen you since the graduation, Fushiguro-san!" All of you except the person who the punk just said the name, was shocked by the sudden information. Turning to see look him, Megumi also have his head turned away, not making any eye contact with anyone.

"I go...to this school." Yuuji and Nobara we not so happy with the explanation given. They proceed to use violence to get what they want by forcing the sea-urchin haired male to look at them. Junpei and you were trying to stop them by pulling their hands from his head but their iron grips are too strong.

"That is shocking too, but that's not the point! Look over here!"

"You two, there is no point to be violent!"

"Yes to what Junpei just said! How about we talk about this at the side!?"

"What did you do? What did you do during your junior high school's year? No, it's faster to ask them directly."

Nobara yelled to the scared males, "Hey! Idiot A, Idiot B! What did he do to you!?"

They lifted their heads, "Half of the school bad boys, thugs and punks...were beaten up...by Fushiguro-san..." Your mouth turn into an O-shaped with your eyebrows jumped in surprise. A gasp escaped your lips with how tough Megumi is, that he can single-handedly destroy them. All of you turn back to Fushiguro who goes to his original position.

"I...beat them up..."

"What did you do!? What did you do!?" The pink-haired boy and ginger girl kept integrating him, while you two tries to hold them back.

It was until an old man's voice yelling from distance stop all of you.

"Hey! Who are you!? Outsiders aren't allowed to enter!"

Nobara angrily to the man, "And who are you then!?"

"Noba-chan, he must be the janitor here, please don't get mad."

Anita quickly steps in, showing him the permit you got. "We have permission to enter this place."

The old man adjusted his glasses and inspect the card in her hand. "Oh, it's you. All of you looked so young. Next time wear a pass around your neck."

He notices something in the background, "Fushiguro?"

The young male throws his vision to the side, a light blush colouring his pale cheeks. "Hello."

"He remembers you!" Nobara and Yuuji teased.

"Are you popular here, Fushiguro/Megumi?" Junpei and you asked.

"So he's been here for a while."

"I guess so. Mr Takada is a permanent staff here."

Anita passed him thumbs up. "Then, I'll leave this to you guys!"

💮

After getting the information you needed, you are preparing to leave and investigate the bridge. You have offered yourself to be a lab rat for this experiment but nobody was willing to throw of the bridge so they replace you with Itadori, which, cause you to be slightly upset about it.

Hours and hours passed by, no even a single curse or strange phenomenon happens in that place. You dozed off by the lack of sleep.

'If jumping doesn't work, how do those people able to get cursed? What is it forest near the bridge instead?' Mind-wandering, eyes focusing outside of Anita's car. You scrunched up your forehead in annoyance. Today's result does not satisfy you a bit.

'Forest, water...River?'

💮

When an alive victim of the automatic door tells you about the complete detail, shock enters your body. Heart rushing as you quickly try to connect the dot with so many possibilities.

'Jordan...river...'

The word that suddenly popped on your head, her voice began to drown out with your thought as you were asking yourself why the word Jordan River came across you at this moment.

'Crossing the Jordan River...?'

"By the way, Fushiguro. Your sister was there as well." The girl's word snapped you out as anxiety fill your body now followed up with slight heavy breathing. The other students also reacted to the news about Tsumiki except for Fushiguro. But you know too well he is lying. He is covering up his true state so the girl wouldn't be worried more.

"Oh really? I'll ask Tsumiki then."

Anita helped prevent the situation from going worse by walking the students home. You glanced at Fushiguro, his body language change immediately after they leave.

"Fushiguro, snap out of it. We need to make sure Tsumiki is okay right now." You shook his shoulder, his face in distress when his whole appearance is covered in a thin sweat.

"Yeah, I will go make a call." He excuses himself and leaves. Your eyes travelled to his frame, still not confident in his current state. It might be none of your business but the feeling of worried can't leave your body, you want to know what happen.

You took a deep breath and let it out. Opening your eyes, you have decided to follow Fushiguro and listen to the conversation. Jogging towards the dark-haired male, everybody was surprised by your sudden action, call your name and follow you also.

💮

"We-wait a minute, Me-!"

Megumi ignores you and proceeds to carry force your smaller body into the car. Slamming the door in your face. You were disappointed by his reaction. He was afraid and decided to settle the case on his own. Megumi doesn't want any of you to get caught in the crossfire.

"Jordan river... Crossing the death..."

"What if the river is the cause of the problem? It is like they are crossing the death when they crossed the river?"

Anita stopped the car and turn to you slowly as well as everyone. You guys have intense moments of discovering the truth. After the older woman makes her conclusion.

"We need to help, Fushiguro..."

.

.

.

🌸

Sorry if the chapter is a bad, I need an excuse to not just write ep 22. That episode is boring for me. I promise you, chapter 14 will be a lot better than this. I surprised how I'm almost at the end of book 1.

I'm going on a vacation tomorrow and I hate flying.

Anyway have a lovely day/night/afternoon/noon🌸

No questions of the day ( sorry )