Chapter-2

"Um.. Ash?..." I called out but when he didn't come I smiled at her awkwardly and called him again. "Ashley!" He looked at me confused slowly getting up from the others. "Pep in your step bro let's go." I looked back at the lady and smiled again before Ash got there.

"Where's the- woah. What are you doing here?" He asked looking at the lady.

"You remember me?" She asked hopeful.

"You know her?" I asked fixing Dylan on my hip.

"Yes I know her and yes I remember you. What are you doing here?" He asked again.

"Who is she?" I questioned because he seemed really freaked out by her presence.

"Jen how bout you take Dill inside. Tell the guys I'll be there in a bit I need to do something." He said still looking at the lady. I gave the lady a once over and looked at Ash.

"I swear if this is one of your one-night-stand chicks saying she has a kid I'll-"

"It's not, just tell the guys I'll be there in a few I need to deal with something." He said not taking his eyes off the lady.

I went in with my son on my hip as Ash went out closeing the door behind him. I gave Dylan to Andy since he had Abby too and made my way quietly to the door to listen in.

•●•●•Ashley POV•●•●•

"She looks just like me when I was her age." She said as I closed the door.

"What are you doing here Hannah?" I asked as I crossed my arms. "How do you even know where she lives, are you stalking her now?" I asked accusingly.

"She's my daughter Ashley I have a right to know who she is and who she turned into. And no I'm not stalking her, I found her on facebook and a friend of mine is a private investigator so he helped me out." She said with attitude almost like Jenna's. I looked at her like she was insane because of what she did.

"You're the one who signed the adoption papers and left after my mom, your sister, said you could stay and raise her like you wanted. Jesus Aunt Hannah you just disappeared off the face of the earth." I said, anger rising in me. "Where've you been for the past 19 years?" I asked and she looked down .

"I've been in a bad place Ash, I'm not even gonna lie to you." She said as she let out a shaky breath. "After it was official I left and went to New York, I met a few shady people and by the time I was 19 I was shooting on Heroin like it was the winning shot for the championships." She disappeared for 19 years just to go and get high. What kind of a mother was she! Oh right she wasn't!

"I don't even know what to say to you right now." I said running my hand threw my hair. There was a slight silence until she broke it.

"Who was the baby?" She asked catching me off gaurd.

"My nephew Dylan." I said still trying to figure out why she was here.

"I have a grandson?" She said with a smile on her face. I frowned my eyebrows in disbelief because she had the nurve to call him that.

"No you have a grand-nephew and you have a neice." I said. "You still never gave me a proper answer, what are you doing here?" She shook her head and sighed.

"I just want to get to know her... Not as her mom, but as her aunt, a friend." She said truthfully.

♡♡♡Jenna POV♡♡♡

There was a long silence at the other end of the door which told me Ash was thinking about it.

"Okay." He finally spoke. "Okay let me get her." I took that as my cue to get a way from the door before I got cought, so I ran to the kitchen and took out my half made sandwich from yesterday just as Ash walked in. "Where's Jenna?" He asked.

"In the kitchen." I heard Ella cover for me. She caught me listening in so I asked her if Ash asked I was in the kitchen. I heard foot steps comming my way as Ash came into view.

"So what did the lady want?" I said playing it off as though i didn't know what was going on or who she was. I never looked up at him until I heard him sigh then my eyes met his in a tence stare down.

"Remember when Mom used to tell us stories about her and her sister? You know, before she disappeared before you where born?" He asked. He was clearly lying about the 'before I was born' part because I was just eavesdropping and I knew the truth. But would I let him know that? Nope! I do remember hearing stories about her comming from my mom so I nodded slowly, silently telling him to get on with it and he did. "Well that's her... That's aunt Hannah. She wants to meet you." He smiled.

"That's her?" I asked acting dumb. He nodded and waited for my response. "Okay." I nodded putting on my fake smile that looked so real no one could tell. Truth is I didn't really want to meet my alleged mom, but Ash kept saying that she was our aunt and I had to meet her, for his sake aleast.

"Jenna this is our Aunt Hanna. She just came here from New York." Ash said with a smile.

"Hi! Come in please." I said puting on my charm and opening the door wider for her to step in. Once she was in I smiled at her and motioned for her to follow me.

"You look like me when I was your age." She smiled nicely giving me a once over.

"Yea, my mom used to tell me that I looked like you when I was little." I smiled. Her smile faded when I said my mom I knew I had hit a nerve with those two words. We walked the rest of the way in and every one was sitting in the same position.

"Hey babe can you get Abby her peeches please I have to get Dill he's drooling all over Ernie." Andy said handing me Abby. I looked at the corner Andy was pointing at and sure enough Dylan was sleeping on Ernie's back and Ernie was sleeping on Dylan's leg both drooling on eachother.

"Looks more like they're drooling on eachother." Jake laughed calling his dog over after Andy had Dylan.

"Aunt Hanna this is my husband Andy and our kids Abby and Dylan." I said showing off my family. "Oh yeah and this is Jake, Ella, Sammi, Jeremy-but we call him Jinxx-, and CC -short for Christian Coma." I smiled introducing her to the rest of my family.

This is going to be an interesting year...