Advice from a stranger

The clouds had darkened over happy habor.

Mister twister was surprised at the creature in front of him.

Mister twister: well consider me impressed you kids are quite impressive to the fact that

Twister was cut off by the tyrannopede biting into his arm

Aqua lad: miss martian can you try to read it's mind

Miss martian: I can try

Miss martian tries to read Y/n mind only for her to stop and starts crying.

Aqua lad: well what did you see

Miss martian: I don't know I saw only pieces of something a entire world wiped off by someone or something I don't know I felt it's emotions it's pain sadness I felt so cold.

Kid flash: what wrong

Before they could do anything else mister twister lands in front of them a human crawls out

Human: pls help me don't let it

The tyrannopede runs behold the human and bites him in two pieces and throws the head towards the team it begins to walk away into the forest until robin shoots his zipline around its legs making it fall.

Robin; ha ha ha yes batman I got it

Batman: on my way

Aqua lad: robin what are you doing it help us

Robin: it would have killed us given the chance we know nothing about this creature how do we know it wouldn't kill us.

Batman and hawkgirl and martian man hunter arrive.

Hawkgirl: this thing is massive

Miss martian: I think that this creature has been through a lot I tried to read it's mind I felt sorrow, pain, sadness. Like it was acting out to be left alone.

Batman: either way we can't allow it free roam we will take it to the watch tower then find a world to release it on

When batman goes to put his hand on the tyrannopede it nearly bites it off. As the wires begin to snap as the tyrannopede breaks free and roars. It stares batman down before it starts walking away batman quickly uses his one of his batarangs which didn't seem to brother it.

Later in the watchtower batman is looking a map a small ping occurs every now and then. Before it stops at what looks like a valley.

The team is called to alerted to the creatures location. They arrive at the sight.

Kid flash: we sure this where batman said we could find this creature cause I'm looking at a dead end.

Aqualad: I do not believe that batman would send us on a wild goose chase.

Y/n: it seems that I fell for the bat's trick honestly Bruce needs to upgrade his tracking device is not hard to rewrite it.

Y/n Appears out of thin air surprising them at hid sudden appearance and the fact that he knew the identity of batman. Robin looks like he is going to attack until Aqualad mentions for him to stop.

Aqualad: I am Aqualad and these are my teammates Miss martian, kid flash, robin and Superboy.

Y/n: what I'm supposed to be impressed cause I ain't now leave me be and tell the big bad bat unless he wants to be his name I suggest leaving me be even a annoyed predator is enough to cause serious damage. Also martian try to read my mind again and you will not survive the neurological overload.

Y/n walks past them before he seems to disappear into the forest and seems to disappear again. In metropolis Y/n I'd drinking in a Bar before a blonde walks in and sits next to him.

Blonde: I'll have what he is having

She points to Y/n.

The bartender makes the drink and gives it to her. She took a small drink before coughing at how strong it is.

Blonde: how can you drink this.

Y/n: I'm trying to drown memories of a bad time so why not. You look like you don't need one.

Dinah: my name Dinah and my divorcing my husband I caught him in with another girl.

Y/n: sorry didn't know any kids.

Dinah: nope he only married for my body not the future white picket fence idea.

Y/n chuckled.

Dinah: so what about you what are trying to drown.

Y/n: um the lost of those I cared for and my family are gone I couldn't save them I was helpless to save them but I lived while those I loved died.

Dinah: want some advice.

Y/n: sure what's better than free advice from a beautiful stranger in a Bar.

Dinah: you may feel guilty for surviving where your friends and loved ones fell but you carry on their memories and as long as you honor those memories then they will always live on with you.

Y/n seemed to think on her advice but before he could thank her she left just leaving her number on a piece of paper in front of him.