Chapter 6

Farah goes to see an actress woman that she knows. Her name is is Lucille and she looks exactly like empress Adelina Lucille is doing her play and Farah is in the audience watching her. When the play is over, the crowd applauds Lucille. Behind the stage, everybody is congratulating Lucille for her play-acting performance and so is Farah. Farah << Lucille chere amie , comment allez vous>>

Lucille << Farah ma chere, je vais bien et de ta part>> then the ladies kiss each other on the cheeks.

Farah << Pareille>> 

             << I need to talk to you privately >>

   Farah is talking to her in a restaurant. << Lucille, I have a proposition for you and if you help me, I guarantee you that I will help you become a globally famous actress>>

Lucille << Really, how>>

 Farah <<  Simple with the aid of my soon big noble title and wealth>> Farah then explains to Lucille her deal she made with general Fabre Geffrard and that she wants to hire Lucille who looks exactly like the empress Adleina to pass for her.

Lucille << Deal because it will give me offer for me to become a famous actress globally since this is my dream always>>

The mulattoes' elites that ally with general Fabre Geffrard was Boyerist which means they were a clan party of the real president  Boyer who ruled both Haiti and the Dominican Republic at the same time. One of them is called Duke Piquèt who has a black-skinned woman as the wife whom he made his wife after he made her lost her wealth without her knowing about it, and made her having debts without her doing so which she was confused about it and so the wife married him to get out of those debts and poverty. She has a daughter who is 25 years old, from her previous marriage with her late husband whom Piquèt had made killed. Piquèt has an 18 years old bastard mulatto son with a mulatto mistress woman who piquèt legitimized because his wife couldn't bear him children but in reality, she drinks tea for her not to bear nay children from her mulatto tyrant husband. Piquèt bastard son is in love with Piquèt stepdaughter and wants to be with her but Piquèt's daughter in law whose name is Gaelle does not want to be with him because in a sense they are siblings even though they are not blood siblings.

     Another one is called count Lebrun who has a mulatto wife who is secretly the lover of his clan friend Wilford who is part of the mulattoes' elites that ally with Geffrard like Lebrun but Lebrun's wife lied that Wilford and she are cousins that allow Wilfort to come at their house often and to sleep there sometimes but in reality, they are half-siblings. Another one is called Pierre Lejoux who has a mulatto wife who hates and is jealous of one of their female servant who is a black-skinned woman whom Pierre Lejoux is in love with and keep pursuing. Pierre Lejoux's wife told him all the time to get rid of their maid but he always refused and, Pierre Lejoux's wife always do things to get rid of the maid whose name is Cassandre but always fail but she will not stop until she succeeds. Another is is Sylvian Salnave the next president in real life after Fabre Geffrard who becomes president after dethrone the emperor Souloque but Sylvain Salnave will take power from Fabre Geffrard.

      Fabre Gefrad is at the palace. He is by himself and is thinking about the empress Adelina whom he secretly is in love with. << Awww my beautiful dear empress, I wish you were in love with me the same way I am secretly in love with you. I'm praying to you God to make Farah succeeds to make the empress loves me back since she dislikes me, Ha, anmwey>>

     << But if Farah does not succeed, she can say goodbye to her big noble title and her attendance at the royal court>>. Farah shows up << Geffrard, I successfully get the empress to make an audience with you tomorrow at the palace's gardens. She wants to hear your sentiments about her to see if I'm telling her the truth and I successfully made that meeting because I lied and said good things you did that you didn't do>>