chapter 358 Ye Qixian was trapped.

Start from the beginning

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan and said, “There are so many good things in this secret realm. You don’t have to stare at this place. When the eldest brother and them arrive, let’s go to other places to find opportunities.”

    Ye Fan nodded. Said: "Alright, speaking of it, did the elder brothers have not appeared for a while?"

    In the past few years, Ye Fan has been staying in the Golden Crow Lair, seeking opportunities for breakthroughs. Ye Qixian and others are looking for opportunities outside.

    After a few months, Ye Qixian and others came back to see the conditions of Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi, and also sent some monster beast corpses and some spirit grass back.     The monster beasts that Ye Qixian slaughtered were usually huge in size, and the eldest brother and their space ring often couldn't fit, so they could only be placed in Bai Yunxi's multi-treasure bracelet. 

   "It's been a while. Maybe it's because when my eldest brother was looking for an opponent, he looked a little farther." In the past few years, the monster beasts in the area next to the Golden Crow's lair have almost challenged by Ye Qixian. In order to find an opponent, Ye Qixian Expand the scope of hunting.  

   Ye Qixian's cultivation base a year ago, after entering the late Yuan Ying, his murderousness became even more serious.

    "It's also possible." Ye Fan said.

    Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi were talking, and Bai Yunxi suddenly received a call from Ye Jinwen.

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi and said, "What's wrong? Someone's message!"

    "Jin Wen sent a message and said that they were trapped in a valley. We'd better go over and meet them right away." Bai Yunxi said.

    "Okay, let's take a look at the situation, but it's weird, why Jinwen tells you something, not his second brother?" Ye Fan said suspiciously.

    Bai Yunxi: "..." Because you are not reliable! "Is this matter important?"

    Ye Fan nodded solemnly, and said, "Although he is my brother, he should avoid suspicion."

    Bai Yunxi: "..." Ye Fan, this guy is jealous on his brother's head,

    "Okay , let's go!" The two leaped towards the place where Ye Jinwen had passed the message.

    ...

    "It should be in front, there is the sword energy left by the elder brother in front." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan glanced at Bai Yunxi and
said, "Did Jinwen say how the situation is?"

   "He only said that the eldest brother was injured, but there is no life worry." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "It's okay if it no worry about his life."

    Ye Jinwen guarded outside the cave, scratching his hair with a headache, his face looked better than death.

    Ye Jinwen held his chin, secretly said: It's really helpless to have a belligerent big brother!

    For several years, the eldest brother was searching for ancient beasts in the secret realm. He heard that there was a blood scorpion at the peak of the yuanying Stage and passed by. After a fierce battle, the eldest brother won, but accidentally got poisoned.

    The blood scorpion was just in estrus, and the poisonous gas contained a lot of licentious poison.

    The eldest brother suffered a lot of injuries in the previous several battles. Many wounds have not been healed. The venom has penetrated into the body from the wounds. The detoxification pill can save your life, but it can't eliminate the licentious poison. Fortunately, the poison is not fatal. Just vent it. It will come out.