he said as he laughed again followed by his friends who found it funny but she found it annoying like super.

she doesn't care if they're older than her, she walk her way to the blonde kid before kicking his balls that made him stop laughing and was replaced by a loud shout because of the pain she gave him.

she walk her way to her sister as she check her arms if there's any bruises which is there's a few that made her blood boil.

they are older than them and yet they treat them like peasants that was younger than them, they should be a best example to younger kids but they look like a bad example of bullying.

the blonde boy crouched down still hurt because of the impact as he pointed at the (h/c) haired girl who was standing in front of her sister in a protective way.

"you little, you should respect us who's older than you."

"i always do that, you guys are an exception"

the blonde guy's friend came towards her as he getting ready to throw her away but she beat him to it by kicking his chin.

she put her sister away from where the kids are and held her shoulder with a reassuring smile.

"don't worry aiko, you're safe now"

after that she walk her way back to the bullies getting ready to beat them up in her eighth years old body.

「 雨 」

"sorry for beating you guys"

the (h/c) haired girl bowed to the now laying down bodies who was beaten up by her.

they're not unconscious, they just can't feel their bodies as they tried to open their eyes properly but the sun above them says otherwise.

and the girl completely ignored the blood on her nose and a few bruises on her face, all she cares is for her younger twin sister so she will take care of her first before herself.

she walk her way back to her sister who was sitting down with her legs close to her chest with the plastic bag that only had the cold drinks that was probably not cold anymore.

while the popsicle was used to the guys by putting it inside their clothes.

she crouched down to match her height with hers as she gave her a close eyed smile.

"your twin big sister (y/n) will always be at your side and protect you aiko, i promise you that"

she stated pulling her pinky finger for her to wrap hers.

her eyes slightly widened with sparkles as she saw her sister who was smiling in front of her.

she wrapped her pinky finger with hers with a smile on her face as (y/n) chuckle and pulled her up as they started running.

(y/n) look back and gave her a smile looking straight to her eyes with the now dry up tears on her cheeks.

aiko smile back with her eyes closed.

"i promise to also protect you, (y/n)-nee!"

「 雨 」

a fifteen years old (h/c) haired female can be seen at the middle of the park beaten up by some delinquents who tried to do something bad to an innocent lady.

that she of course hate it so she didn't think twice to save her and beat up the delinquent but ended up her being beaten up so bad because of the different size of their figures.