🎐ᵇᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠˡⁱᵉˢ🎐

Comincia dall'inizio

He whispered the last sentence, but unfortunately, or fortunately, Taehyung heard all of it.

He looked at Jungkook, seeing the omega fondle with the rabbit's fur. He knew, that it took Jungkook much time to muster up his courage to open himself up, towards him.

He chuckled a bit, feeling Jungkook's palm getting sweaty. "Thank you for trusting me with your inner feelings, Koo", he said out loud, suddenly feeling courageous. The younger, taken aback by the sudden confession, giggled a bit and nodded his head.

Jungkook trusts him.
Jungkook trusts him.

《🎐🎐》

Taehyung let out a big sigh, standing infront of the gate of the autmn pack, with a box in his hand.
Not even two days passed since he had left the autmn pack, and now here he was, trying his best to impress his mate.

The trembling alpha sighed, gripping on the decorated box, tightly.

Do I smell ? No, no, no, I showered four times, before coming here. Pheremones ?
Decent, cool. Hair  ? God! Combed it a bit too back. If there was one thing I could do properly!
Cursing himself mentally, he stomped on the rocky path, trying his best to shake his nervousness away.

I feel like peeing in my pants, steadying his breath, the alpha wiped his sweaty hands, placing them on the door-bell.

-Press it
-Let's run away
-God damn Taehyung! Just press the door bell!
-Will Antarctica be okay ?
Not getting any answer from his wolf, Taehyung gritted his teeth in annoyance.

Gathering the slightest amount of courage left in him, the alpha pressed the door bell, with an anticipating heart beat.
The box, he was holding, was a big one, rather. Square shaped, wooden box.

He smelled himself once again, scrunching his nose at the constant flow of the stressful pheromones.

After what felt like an eternity, he saw the door open with a small creak, his mate standing infront of him.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows in surprise, as the least person he expected to be standing here, was his mate.
"Hey", he called softly, smiling a bit at the alpha.
"H-h-hi", Taehyung's teeth knocked against each other, as he gulped a few times.

"Why're you standing ? Come inside", offered the omega, completely ignoring the alarmingly loud sound of his mate's heart beat.
"No no!", Taehyung stated, a bit too loudly. He licked his lips out of nervousness.

Stop shivering for fuck's sake!, the alpha cried internally.
"I br-brought something for y-you", he hiccuped a bit, his chin automatically twitching towards left.

"Taehyungie", Jungkook asked, a bit worried about his mate's hiccups, "You do not need to be so nervous. I won't judge you, I promise"

Taehyung quickly "It-it's not about judging", shaking his head in fear of being misunderstood, he added, "I'm just a b-bit nervous, b-by nature"
The omega giggled at his mate's words, "As if I would trust that"

"I ca-came here to g-give you something", Taehyung puffed in deep breaths, repeating the lines again and again in his mind.
"C'mon, you're making me feel guilty now", Jungkook giggled shortly, looking up at his mate, "You've been constantly gifting me many things. Whereas, the last present I gave you was on your birthday. It's not just an alpha's job to spoil their mates"

Taehyung's eyes went a bit wide in surprise, but soon cracked out a small smile at his omega's words. A fond chuckle ripped past his lips, seeing Koo ramble on with his pout on his cherry lips. Can he be any cuter ?!, Taehyung squealed internally, looking at him with eyes filled with adoration.

"But, Taehyungie", Jungkook spoke a bit louder, "What was it that you wanted to give me ?"
"O-oh!", the alpha turned crimson red at his omega's words, gripping on the largw box tightly.

"What's this ?", Koo asked, astonished at the massive size of the box.
"S-see it yours-self", Taehyung stuttered a bit, not being able to contain his smile through his extremely prominent blush.

Jungkook chuckled, murmuring a small "Okay".
Clicking open the lock of the box, he lifted up the lid, while he let out a loud gasp, seeing the view inside the box.

The glass contained another small, three-dimensional, transparent glass box. What surprised Jungkook more, is that there a few butterflies, flying at a lower height, inside the glass box.

Blue wings, decorated with minute illustrations of white and black. Jungkook, on very the first glance, recognized them. They were Taehyung's pet butterflies.

His doe eyes couldn't go any wider. Looking up, surprised, he exclaimed, "What are these Taehyung ?"

The alpha exposed his biggest boxy smile, and mumbled out slowly, "B-butterlies".

Jungkook batted his eyelashes in confusion.

The alpha, more confused by Jungkook's actions, said out loud through a shy, innocent smile, "You said you like guys who give you butterflies".