ᴠɪɪ: 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓪 𝓡𝓮𝓱𝓪𝓫?

Start from the beginning

"Hahahahaha, scream and cower all you want!!! It was a music in my ears" the giant villain said as many people are screaming and running away. "Ehh~ do you wanna hear a scream?" A voice heard by the villain as his left arm was cut off and scream in pain.

"Just like you said that it was like a music in my ears" the black magician(Izuku) said as it can see that he has an irk mark at his forehead and look really pissed at him. The villain attack with his other arm but was stop only by one hand of Izuku.

"Do you know what sin you just did today?" As he cut off the villain's only arm as screamed again. "I was about to be kissed by my love but only interrupt by you-YOU!!! I've been waiting for this whole years to be touch by him- DIE YOU SON OF A B*TCH!!" He was to punch him but only interrupt by a scarf(?).

"We met again, Black Magician" Eraserhead aka Shota Aizawa grinning creepily "Hoho~ Look do we have here~" Izuku was sarcastically said but was still upset to the villain and to sudden appearance of the heroes.

Izuku use his card to cut the scarf but it wasn't cut "This time it was strong, strong enough that it cannot cut off of anything" Izuku tsked as he swing his wrapped up arm and Eraserhead was dragged out like a ragdoll in the air.

"Die you villain!" Endeavor said as he punch with flames in his hand as Izuku jumped high enough and kick Endeavor at the face. "Are you really a hero?~" he point at the flame and hot headed hero which was upset. As Midnight use her quirk to Izuku as he suddenly felt to slumber and collapse.

"Quickly grabbed him and arrest the villain" Midnight said as she look around her, everyone is fell asleep except to Snipe and Ectoplasm who both has a mask. "Next time, Nemuri, don't use your quirk without warning" as she laughed awkwardly and grabbed Izuku.

At Mie and Haru

"Those pesky fake heroes. I swear at my name, I'm gonna.... hunt them....... down *snore*" as Haru fell asleep like Mie at the branch but didn't fall. They were near at scene which they support him fighting the villain and scared because they keep them far away from each other by distracting them. But they fell asleep at Midnight's quirk, Somnambulist.

No one even notice that they're at the tree. Literally they can be seen because of the sunset but really, why no one notice the cute and adorable mani- I mean babies.

At Kai

He was far at the scene but can see the fight because of his eyesight. He was about to transform into phoenix but he remembers that Midnight's quirk is still there. For his idiotness, he went there and fast asleep.

Hehe... Next Day

Izuku's POV

I woke up and saw a room with only table and 2 chair which I clarify it was a confession room. And I was tied up with anti quirk cuffs that was useless to me, not just that, it's really tight that I couldn't move my hands or fingers. "I bet they will bring Detective Tsukauchi" as detective Tsukauchi enter the room.

"Just as I thought" I said as Tsukauchi is confused of suddenly said as he sat on the free sit. "Okay, I'll start to question you, Black Magician and make sure you will say only truth and nothing lies" Tsukauchi said it to remind me that he his quirk is Lie Detector.

Tsukauchi: "Your true name is.... Izuku Yagi? As in the Izuku Yagi that was considered death at The Reaper's Massacre?"
Izuku: "Yes, but I don't like using that surname and I'm already engage, so I'm currently using the surname, Chisaki"
Tsukauchi: "Truth" "They says that your age is 16 but in the birth certificate say's that your already 26?"
Izuku: "I'm totally older than 16 but I change my birth year because I already has 2 children"
Tsukauchi: "Truth" "So, are the two children is your biological or adopted?"
Izuku: "They're both adopted and that's the reason why I fake it"
Tsukauchi: "Truth" "Next, Why are you angry at the villain yesterday?"
Izuku *growl at annoyance*: "Where's that motherf*cker? I'm gonna choke him to death"
Tsukauchi: "What did he do?"
Izuku: "I was at my romantic date of my fiancé but that man interrupt us, INTERRUPT US!!"
Tsukauchi: "Truth" "Okay........ last question, Why did you become a vigilante?"
Izuku: "Simple, I want the world see that even a quirkless can be a hero"
Tsukauchi: "You're quirkless?"
Izuku: "Yup"
Tsukauchi: "Then how did you change your appearance?"
Izuku: "That'll be a secret, I can't tell you"