Sinful strides toward me, a seriousness settling over his face. "It better work, otherwise you'll have Ira to worry about."

***

Flopping down onto the couch, I rest my hand over my eyes.

I should just be grateful that Noah's body is no longer lying on my apartment floor

"How are you feeling?" Cian asks softly, bracing himself on one knee beside the couch. Tilting my head to the side, I look at him hopelessly. I want to melt with his gentle nature that he is now revealing to me, as if he isn't some pure blood immortal capable of killing whoever he wants to, whenever he wants to with no consequence. I'm just surprised to have seen him do so today, picking up Noah's body like it meant nothing with just his power alone.

"I thought I would be happier to see him dead," I sigh, letting Cian grab my hand, running his thumb over the top of it gently, soothing me.

"I promise this is going to end," he assures me. "And we will find Abella."

"Do you really think she is alive?" I ask softly. I can't believe anything Noah has to say, not after everything. And yet there's a moment of hope blossoming inside me, like she really could be somewhere safe. Even if that means Cian and I just killed someone who isn't the murderer we thought he was.

"I hope so."

"It won't change anything, you know? You're my mate, Amolet." Cian pulls at my arm, encouraging me to sit up. I watch him settle between my legs, looking up at me earnestly. It's amazing how his eyes, even though they are as dark as obsidian, can express so many warm emotions when he wants them to. "You are who I want forever."

"Everything about this feels right. You and me, I mean," I tell him softly.

"I wish I knew earlier. I wish I knew right away, even though part of me already figured there was something more between us." He rests his large hands on my thighs, squeezing gently.

My throat is dry all of a sudden. "Don't be mad, but I've known for a while now..."

He blinks, processing at first, and then he frowns. I too figured there was something else going between us, but I've spent so long pushing it away that now I'm no longer afraid, I'm so overwhelmed with relief and the urge to be close to him at every moment.

"How did you find out?" He questions warily.

"Sinful brought it up." I bite the edge of lip, hoping he isn't going be made.

His grip only tightens on my thighs, but he doesn't look angry, being more surprised than anything. "And you didn't tell me? Amolet, I could of had you so much earlier."

"I didn't want you to reject me. I thought you wouldn't be able to love me because you were still in love with Abella," I say in one breath, pouring out everything that has haunted me these past few weeks. "And we thought she was dead...I mean, I didn't think you would be ready to move on."

Cian shakes his head as if he can't quite believe what I'm saying. Pushing up, he sits next to me, pulling me to face him properly.

"I could never reject you," he says gently. "I've wanted you from the moment I saw you, even in my cell. I knew it was wrong but I haven't been able to stay away from you. It's killed me thinking you wanted to be with Lev."

"It doesn't matter now. We are together, and nothing is going to change that," I tell him firmly.

I don't want anything else. Never again.

"Nothing," he affirms. "Now come here. I don't want to keep my hands off you anymore."

I giggle, falling back onto the couch, not complaining one bit as he leans over me, and captures my lips with his.

🧡••🧡

If you guys are interested in reading more content from HIS SIN, you can find it now on Radish over ten chapters ahead!! (:

🦋••🦋

Check out Alpha Isaiah now on Wattpad and Radish (:

🐼••🐼

I hope you guys enjoyed!!

Instagram: Sophie_Midika

Snapchat: Midikacrane

~Midika 💜🐼