Aika Yamada: Origins

A girl who is like any other youth is on her way to school. Not just any school, but to UA High. Many heroes have attended that institution and they have become internationally recognized. But for this young lady, she is the daughter of a pro hero who is also a teacher at UA. 

"Crap! I must go now!" 

A school age girl is leaving her house after saying goodbye to a makeshift shrine of a woman's picture. Supposedly her mother. She ran out the door with a doughnut in her mouth. She is on her way to the general practical exam. She saw a green haired boy and a brunette girl conversing and hearing her use her quirk to prevent him from eating pavement. 

"That boy needs to build up his confidence." The girl said. 

Time skip to the practical exam

Aika's POV

After getting an introductory lesson from dad, hero name Present Mic, we headed off toward the training ground. It's the green haired kid who almost ate it at the entrance. Everyone has been destroying labeled robots that count toward our admission.  And luck has found me. Here comes the scream!

3rd person POV

"What was that scream?" 

"Is someone screaming in agony?"

"Did Present Mic accidentally use his Quirk when he found a rat?"

The other students were surprised that the daughter of a UA faculty member has the same exact power as Present Mic. 

Aika's POV

Who've thought that giant robot would just come out and broccoli boy comes out and blows it up? Guess he's got willpower. Since the hard part is over, now we must play the waiting game. Approval or denial. It is the door that leads to UA. I don't want to be in due to nepotism. I want to be like every other candidate in that exam. Mom, I wish you would be there with me become a hero. 

Go beyond! Plus Ultra!