Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I guess I should tell you how we got to that point.. The heartbreak.

Lets just say, it all started with me, I think this is the part I describe myself, and explain my life story. Im Macy, Macy Jackson. Location: Jacksonville, Florida. Coincidence right? I just turned the big 15 last month. I come from a family of one, yup. Im an only child, well. Teenager.

I always get compliments on my eyes, they're just green? I don't get whats so special about them. Well anyways, you know that misunderstood statement on how blondes are stupid air heads? Well, I'm a blonde and no, I'm not one of those stereotypes. I have potential, unlike most girls these days. Back to how I look though, I have long hair, thats right above my rear, with a little beach wave to it. Just so you know, not a big fan at fixing my hair. Messy bun, or just everywhere is fine for me. But i think it goes. Im an average height, and I have this thing for vintage and I'm in LOVE with toms. *peace sign emoji*

On with my life, I'm a freshman at East Valley High School. I wouldn't say I'm popular of any sort, but I have friends. Great friends. My bestfriend is Trinity Ross. Biggest dork ever, but that's what makes her ten times better then anyone else. We're all about sports also, every sport we have at our school. We're in. I promise, and I'm guessing that's another reason we're unexplainably close.

Just like every other girl in the school. I have a little girly crush on-- My phone started to sing my favorite group, The Rolling Stones.

"Where are you girl!" the high pitched voice on the other side of the phone was Trinity. I took a look at the time, and saw that it was already 8:30 school starts in 15 minutes.. lucky me.

"I just woke up, I'll be there Trin." I said still half asleep.

"Well hurry up!" she said cheery, as if it was the greatest thing on earth to be going to school.

"I must be dreaming if your happy to be at school.." I was annoyed, and I had no idea why. I heard her sigh, like if I said something wrong. Maybe I did? "Why the big sigh, love?" I was concerned, in a odd way.

"I just want you to be happy like I am." You can hear a guy voice in the back of hers, and I already knew who it was.. Matt. "Are you off the phone yet?" His voice. Thats all it took for all the memories, flooded. I could never tell her how many feelings I had towards him. As long as my bestfriend is happy, right. But. That was way back when, and I know what your thinking! He's not the guy that just broke me.. "I'll call you when im there, give me 10 minutes." I said, trying to make my voice as happy as I could. We all know how that is.

I stood in the mirror, Not too shabby Macy Jackson. I was wearing my loose shirt with a cardigan tucked into my high rise shorts. I text Trinity, "green or pink toms?"

waiting for her response, I put my hair up in a messy bun, got my anklet on. My phone went off singing, "Miss You" by none other then The Rolling Stones. I read, "pink."

Good choice Trin.. Slipped them on, got my long board and headed to school.

RIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGG.

Just in time.

I dialed Trinity, hearing a "Hello!" with her high pitched girly voice.

"Im here girl, meet you in Biology." I replied thinking I sound so manly compared to her.

Through the halls, passing many familiar faces. All the greeting smiles, good scents. I hesitated. Gavin Siller. The junior that I've been crushing on just smiled at me.

Yes, finally guys.

This.. is the boy.

------------------------------------

not sure if I did well on this chapter, their short though. ill try to make them longer! lol nobodys reading it, BUT. I just seriously couldn't wait to write more. be back for an update :-)

imaginary readers.

- xo Bree