<2>

Me and izzy are out in the castles gardens and may I just say they are beautiful. It's like maybe the most beautiful thing I have seen.
At the moment we are sat on a bench overlooking the beach. It's so serene around here. Usually when people go away from home they would look around for things they don't usually see at their home but me and izzy had found ourselves just looking out onto the beach watching the calm waves as they melted into the beach just like they do from my balcony at home. Since we live on an island, this view is not at all like a holiday but if we were to go into the forest me and Iz would have the time of our life's as they're aren't any on our island.

"Hey Al?"
I hummed in response.
"How long do you think we will get to stay here?" She questioned.
"Father said we will be here for at least a month or maybe even two"
"Well we better get used to this place then". I hummed in agreement which her as she hit me whilst giggling.
I put my arm up in the air to try and threaten her and may I just say it worked as she squealed and ran off further into the gardens making me giggle myself at her childish act. I got up and ran off to follow after her.
Finally I managed to grab her dress and she fell straight to the ground. She looked really stupid right now.

And before I knew it she had pulled me down next to her knocking the air out of me. We were still laughing our heads of whilst trying to slap each other. I was sure if anyone came over right now we would look like idiots who had too many drinks during the day. Ew no me and Izzy are NOT day drinkers.

—————————————————

"Hey Izzy! Do you think it would look bad if I had my hair down like normal for once?" I asked her. Only to earn many compliments from her about how my hair always looks good and then getting pushed back into my room.
Ok.. hair down how I like it it is!

——————————————————

Me and Izzy had counted down from five to show each other our outfits. I had done my hair down just like I said I was going to. My make up consisted of only concealer, mascara, a red lipstick to match the dress and then lipgloss to go over the top of it. I always put lipgloss on no matter the situation. I think it makes me look pretty.

I opened the door to be met with Izzy in her light blue dress she had showed me the day before. She looked stunning.
"Wow izzy. You looking stunning" I said in a breathy tone.
"You too now come on it is almost dark and we need to find our way there" she said whilst grinning.
She pulled me along down the corridors until faint music and chattering could be heard.
Izzy was to be playing a solo on the violin tonight which she had been going on about ALL day. I was excited for her. I knew she loved her music just as much as I knew the people would love listening to it.

The ball room was exquisite and I knew I would be talking to many important people tonight and I am prepared. I'm speaking like i'm going on a mission but I swear its like a super important night for me. I can not stutter. I won't anyways. I have my superpower to keep me going. I am confident. I was born confident. Totally..

Me and Iz walked over to where they were serving the drinks making sure we looked graceful each and every step. We were each handed a glass of fancy juice. Apparently they didn't do any alcoholic drinks at the welcoming ball, which was fine with me.
Taking a sip out of my drink I looked around at all the people dancing in the middle of the grand hall with smiles plastered on their faces. The song at the moment was up tune and not too loud so people can chat amongst themselves and be welcomed. Soon I was in a conversation with a girl who looked to be younger than me and was wearing a burnt orange gown. She was very pretty.

"The scenery is most beautiful here isn't it" she commented and I nodded in agreement with her.
"So why are you here" she asked.
"Well my father sent me here to make trade deals with the kings and queens, which I have yet to meet" I answered noticing I hadn't even met the people I was here to see.
"Oh I can take you to meet them" she said as she grabbed my arm and swiftly moved us through the crowds like she was going to introduce me too them or something. Like she knew them..

Suddenly three beautiful people came into sight all with crowns on their head. And that's when it hit me that there was a silver crown sitting on top of the girls head that was dragging me towards them. I am such an idiot. I didn't even address her properly. She probably thinks I am rude. Oh no. What have I done. For Aslans sakes.

"Guys this is...."
"Princess Alainor of The Light Isles" I filled in for her as they all stared at me.
Before any of them could say anything I turned to the girl who still had ahold of my arm.
"I am so so soo sorry your majesty. If I had known that it was you then I would ha-"
"It's alright Alainor you can call me Lucy" she giggled cutting me of my ramble of apologies. I smiled at her. It was like her positive energy affected anyone near her.
The light haired boy who looked to be the oldest stuck his hand out infront of me and when I accepted he introduced himself "High King Peter The Magnificent" he said in an almost intimidating voice. He said his title as if it defined him and I saw Lucy trying not to laugh at the way he said it. I shot him a smile before the girl who had a brown shade of hair and the most beautiful features also shook hands with me.
"Queen Susan The Gentle" she sailed smiling at me.
Lastly I turned to look at their brother. He looked to be the same age as me. He didn't have the same welcoming affect that the other did as he stared at me like I was nothing he hadn't seen before. Of course he didn't want to be here they were held every Monday for them to talk to boring people. He is probably forced to come.
"King Edmund The Just" he said in an almost monotone voice holding his hand out to shake. As my hand sunk into to his butterflies crept into me like lighting making me take my hand away from him maybe a bit too suddenly. He smirked at me making me look away as my cheeks flushed the colour of my dress.

"ATTENTION ALL PLEASE" a man shouted on the stage at the front. Gaining everyone in the rooms attention. I'm sure you could hear a pin drop right now.
"Tonight we welcome a new musician and visitor from the Light Isles... Lady Isabelle" he announced as Isabelle walked onto the stage. Her eyes met mine and I gave her a smile of comfort and encouragement .She looked past me to the kings and queens and gave me a knowing look. She curtsied at the front of the stage before Turing around to pick up her violin.
She played the song that our mothers and fathers used to sing to us before we went to sleep when we were little.

A smile grew on my face as I listened to her so into her own world.

—————————————————

"You were amazing" I complimented her as she kept getting more people coming over to her saying how lovely she sounded. I knew she was trying to keep her smile back the rest of the night as she had more and more comments.