5. Stay away from me!

Start from the beginning

I was busy in my thoughts then siddharth came and sits in front of me. I rolled my eyes at him and quick gets up from there. I turned and was about to take a step but he hold my wrist and stopped me.

I tried to get out of his hold but he is stronger than me. I turned and sees him.

Avneet - What do you want?
Siddharth - I am sorry, avu.
Avneet - Just leave my hand siddharth.
Siddharth - Pls avu forgive me.
Avneet - No, I will never forgive you for what you did today.
Siddharth - Pls forgive me avu. Pls.
Avneet - No.

I get my wrist out of his hold and goes from there.

Avneet's P.O.V ends.

Skips to afternoon
College was over.

Siddharth's P.O.V

I was standing in front of college door, waiting for avneet. Then she came, she looks at me and rolled her eyes at me. She is really really stubborn.

She started walking on the other side. I quickly walk towards her and hold her wrist and pull her closer to me.

Siddharth - Avu where are you going?
Avneet - I am going back to my home.
Siddharth - Come let me drop you.
Avneet - No, I don't want to go with you.
Siddharth - Avu I said na that I will drop you.
Avneet - Sid I don't need your help.
Siddharth - Avu I am saying last time, come let me drop you.
Avneet - Sid I said leave me alone.
Siddharth - You are testing my patience now.
Avneet - Sid...
Siddharth - Fine.

I picked her up and throw her over my shoulder and started walking towards the car. She was punching my back, she thinks it will effect me, not at all. I reached the car and open the door and made her sit on passenger seat. I closed the door and myself sit on driver seat.

Avneet - Sid what is this?

I was walking in corridor then I saw 2 boys, they were checking me out. I saw lust in their eyes. I am feeling really uncomfortable.

I just started walking fastly, soon I felt someone hold my hand and pinned me against the wall.

I saw the person and it was one of the guy who were staring me with lust. Honestly I am really really scared right now.

Guy 1 - Hey hottie.
Avneet - Umm...just leave me.
Guy 2 - Come on why would we leave such a hot chick like you.
Avneet - L..leave me pls.
Guy 1 - We will leave you but after having fun with you.

A tear fall from my eyes.

Avneet - Plz leave me.
Guy 2 - Of course we will.
Guy 1 - But after doing this...

After saying this guy 1 started moving towards my lips. I closed my eyes in fear. I really don't want this to happen.

Few seconds passed but his lips didn't touched mine. I opened my eyes and saw someone hold that guy's neck and drag him backwards and pushed him.

I sees the person and gets shocked. It was siddharth. Thank God he came otherwise I don't know what would have that guy done to me.

Siddharth hold the collar of that guy and punch him on his nose. That guy fall on floor.

Siddharth left that guy and move towards guy 2, he kicked him on his stomach and punch his nose multiple times.

Both runs from there. Siddharth was about to run behind him but I hold his hand, pulled him and hug him.

I kept my head on his chest and started crying. He wrap his arms around me protectively. He was caressing my hairs to calm me down.

After a minute I stopped crying. I breaks the hug.

Avneet - Thank you sid for saving me otherwise I don't know what they would have done to me.

A tear fall from my eyes.

Siddharth - Shh.

He wipe my tear and said - "Stop crying".

He cups my face and said - "Avu I am here with you and nothing will happen to you until I am with you. Okay?".

Avneet - Okay!

I thought he is a bad guy but no...He is not that bad, he is really nice.

Siddharth - Let's go.
Avneet - Okay!

We both walked away from there. We reached in front of my class I turned towards him.

Avneet - I wanna thanks again sid, thanks for saving me. And I am sorry for talking rudely to you.

Siddharth caressed my cheek and said - "It's fine avu".

I really don't know what happened to me I moves closer to him and kiss his cheek and said - "Bye''. Then I run in class, I was blushing really hard.

I turns and sees siddharth, he was shocked and happy both. I smiled at him, he also smiled back.

Skips to afternoon
College hours ended.

I walk out of the college and sees siddharth standing with his car. A smile came on my face. I walk towards him.

Siddharth - Hi avu.
Avneet - Hi sid.
Siddharth - Let's go.
Avneet - Okay!

We sits in car and siddharth drives the car towards my home. We reached there and I hug him, I think he was shocked at first but still hug me back. We breaks the hug.

Avneet - Thank you again sid for saving me today.
Siddharth - It's totally fine, avu. I am always here to protect you.
Avneet - Thank you again.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

To be continued.