𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔞𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔪𝔞𝔫

It was a cold winter night, clouds were covering up the night skies and snow had fallen down for days covering up everything in a thick layer of snow. This night was no different from any other; You were heading home as each step becomes a prayer as you walk, wishing the snow will just stop falling.

You were walking towards the subway station with faint hope that lightened your dark thoughts such as not being able to pay up your debts or even afford university... Unfortunately, you were a broke college student with a considerable number of debts to pay up for, thanks to your parents who passed away without accomplishing their responsibilities, they were the kind of parents that only cared about the number of whiskey bottles they kept in the fridge instead of their own child.

You may wonder what kind of hope you held into your heart? Well, rumors said ( if you were lucky enough ) you may find a mysterious man with a suit that offers a game in order to win money. Then again, It was too good to be true...

The subway was coming in 25min so you decided to wait while sitting on a subway bench, still hoping by some miracle you will come across this random man. Time flew by and you started to give up, when you stood up you felt a gentle touch on your shoulder. that was quite odd, now was it?

You turned around to face the stranger, or instead... the hot stranger. Examining his features, he had the kind of face that stopped you in your tracks. I guess he must get used to that, the sudden pause in a person's natural expression when they looked his way followed by overcompensating with a nonchalant gaze and a weak smile. Of course, the blush that accompanied it was a dead give-away.

'' Are you alright ? '' said the mysterious man

'' Y-yeah, may I help you with something sir? '' you said hesitantly

The man only responded with a genuine smile and patted the seat next to him as a sign to sit down. You did as ordered, although it was quite difficult to face him; having an attractive figure this close was uncommon for you. He was handsome, what did you expect?

'' In fact, I'm the one who wants to help you. And I'm sure you were looking forward to this occasion, am I right y/n ? '' said the man with a soft grin

You were in one word speechless, it was finally time to fix your pathetic financial life. But what was crazier is the amount of info he held, it was worrying but oh well. He didn't seem threatening or... was he?

'' Bring it on '' you said with a determined tone, yet a content one

The older man seemed satisfied with your reaction, he opened his leather suitcase and explained the following to you: you are supposed to play ddakji with him, If you win you'll receive 100.000 won, but if you lose then you will owe him the same amount, or by paying with your own... body? The last part confused you but you already had around 300.000 won, so it was fine for now.

After two rounds of failing you couldn't stop but mumble curses which the man giggled about, it was quite amusing in all honesty. Thought, you only had 100.000 won left, it was no good.

When it was time for the third round you were sweating as if your life depended on this very moment, but then again... it won't mean necessarily that you ran out of opinions, you only wanted to avoid opinions you had no idea about !

But guess who's the loser tonight? indeed, you are.

You helplessly gave the man your last 100.000 won, but you didn't give up. not this easily. You tried another round, but in vain... you failed again, only this time you had no money left. You were defeated so you had no choice but pay him up with your ''body''. The man looked at you with a wide grin expecting more money from you, until he was surprised by your sudden approach.

You grabbed the man's tie with a hand and took the other on his subtle neck, pulling him closer for a soft kiss; your lips brushed his... softly and delicately like butterfly wings, just long enough that he could inhale your breath, feel the warmth of your skin, and the taste of your cherry lipstick...

When you locked eyes, you only noticed embarrassment.

did I do something wrong?

'' I-I'm sorry I think I misunderstood the rules I should have as- ''

Before you could have finished your sentence you felt his strong arms grabbing your hips, pulling you closer for a passionate kiss, full of lust and hunger; his lips mashed against yours, as if trying to flatten and destroy your mouth. You hungrily pushed back your mouth open, tongue pushing past his clenched teeth to the moist space within. The bristles of his quite unshaven beard scratched against your soft cheeks as you gripped his head firmly, as if to keep him from escaping. You worked your mouth against his, your tongues battling back and forth like wrestlers, each trying to pin the other.

Finally, you forced each other to pull out in fear for things to get further. You didn't know what to expect but you only noticed the big cash the older man pulled from his pocket, and it was for sure not worth 100.000 won... it was way way more than that. '' You get for that a price... princess '' whispered the man heavily, which sent shivers down your spine.

You went uncertainly to check how much he gave you, but while counting you came across a card, an odd one that had a message written on it.

9xx-xxx-xxx-xx8

waiting for your call

Saturday, 30 December

8:45 pm...

____________________________________________

Author's note : Hey guys, I'm so glad you came this far it means a lot! I know the fandom just started to grow so I thought it would be a great idea to create this book. I'm willing to write a chapter for each of your favorite character. But hey I'll do my best, depending on my free time. Anyways have a good day y'all <3