Chapter 38 - Number 2

Börja om från början

I saw crash with a camera and I shielded away from him and brenden pushed him off. " Alex you killed it man!!! My bad", he said putting the camera down. " but damn that shit was crazy, I thought when I saw you detour off we we're over with man", he said and I saw him watching the video he recorded. I saw the smile stretch across his face and he ran to his computer that was set on brenden'scar. " thanks for saving my car", Ashton said and extending his fist out and I bumped mine against him smiling. " you did great lex", brenden said and I smiled feeling that tingling sensation as I felt his eyes on me. I stepped out of the car and brenden embraced me. " you won I know it", he said and I hugged him back. " we won't know till the review", I said removing myself from his embrace and looked over to where crash and a few other guys were watching video footage from different angles.

" well your still a winner to me, plus I think we're getting back the hang. I mean the car and you look like your in one piece", he said and I smiled rolling my eyes.

" ooooookay life's and gentleman!!!!"' Carlos yelled as he walked away from the video footage and walked out to the middle of us with, cash and the titles to the cars. " I'm gonna start off and say amazing job to both of you", he said pointing to me and I smiled and nodded and he turned to James doing the same." But we can only have one winner around here, y'all know this", he said smirking.

He licked his lips and rubbed his hands together, " it was a close one but after looking at different peoples video footage....", he said and smirked. " I'm gonna have to give all this to...", he said and moved his body towards James and I frowned sighing. " to this sexy ass home girl over here. Damn baby", he said and did a quick run and made his way toward me and everyone started cheering and I felt my body being lifted off the ground and I smiled as Carlos walked up to me. " here you go", he said and handed me the money and Ashton back his title. " and remember, I'm always looking for business...", he said looking at me and smirked licking his lips. I chuckled and smiled putting my hair behind my ear.

I looked over and watched as Ashton got the keys from a very pissed off james. He caught eyes with me and I smirked and waved and turned. We stayed for a little bit longer talking and watching others races and looking at other cars. We soon left and got in the car with brenden making are way back to his garage. " you were great tonight", he said and I looked over to him. His face glowed orange from the lights in the car. " thank you", I said and he smiled looking to me. " plus it was a bonus to see James mad", he said and I chuckled.  " oh yes that was one of my favorite parts", I said and he laughed with me.

We arrived back at his garage, and he pulled up the door and we went In. I exited out of the car and he did too. He stood there and I smiled laughing. " I had a good time tonight thank you for taking me out", I said and he smiled. " ofcoarse I enjoyed my time with you", he said and walked closer to me his hands In his pockets. " I got to learn a few things about you", he said licking his lips, and stepped a little bit closer to me. "Oh really", I said and smiled and leaned against the car door. "Yes you killed it out there", he said now standing in front of me, he removed his hands from his pocket and placed them on Either side of my head. "Maybe as good as me", he said and smirked and I raised my eye brow and laughed. " oh really...", I said and he nodded. "Hhmmm I'll just have to race you one day, and I", I said poking his chest smirking.

" I don't take it easy", I said and he laughed and smirked flashing his smile. " Alrite I'll hold you to that", he said and locked his head and leaned down, and looked to my lips before looking back at me. " so...do I get to give you your congrats on winning kiss?...", he said and I smiled and laughed a little. "Hhhhhhmmmmm are you my only option?", I said smirking and he laughed smiling. "Crash is the back up", he said and I laughed. He did too and he stopped a smile spread so big across his face. He leaned in closer to me and I smiled looking at him. He looked at me hesitant, and I smiled leaning forward closing my eyes.