hyunjae pulled out an empty bottle, " c'mon, it'll be alright. besides, what could the 11 of us possibly do or say that could lead to us hating each other or wanting each other dead?"

somehow that big red flag didn't register in their heads, because they all agreed and decided to play.

" since i was the one to suggest we play, i get to go first, hyunjae pass me the bottle." eric grabs the bottle from hyunjae and places it in the middle of the circle they all had formed on the floor. he gave the bottle a big spin.

" well, looks like it landed on you sangyeon! truth or dare?" sangyeon obviously didn't know eric enough, because if he had, then he would have known that eric came up with especially spicy dares and truths.

" truth, not like i have much to hide anyways."

" hmm, if you could kiss anyone in this room right now, excluding yourself, who would you kiss and why?"

" oh you're sick, i guess i would choose hyunjae. not because i like him or anything, but because he's the only one here that doesn't like anyone else here or isn't in a relationship."

" damn, you hurt my feeling and shit." hyunjae frowns and jokes under his breath about men being shit.

the game continued pretty smoothly—minus sunwoo having run down the neighborhood and twerk in the middle of the street—until it was hyunjae's turn.

" jacob, truth or dare."

" truth."

" is it true that you lied to kevin about being sick on his birthday to avoid having to hang out with him?"

the room fell in a tense silence all of sudden.

" w-what?!" jacob stammered as he tried to grasp what had just been asked.

" is it true?"

" i- i... yeah."

kevin turned to his boyfriend in disbelief, " why would lie to me? and why didn't you want to hang out with me? is there something i'm missing here?"

" it's not like that! you know your parents were gonna be in town that day, and they practically want me dead! i didn't want to ruin your day by making it awkward between your parents and i."

" they don't want you dead?! they love you, everytime they call me they ask about you and how you're doing! they're very supportive of us!"

jacob rolled his eyes, " your mom literally told me that you were too good for someone like me." kevin's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, " even if that was the case, you could have told me you didn't feel comfortable around them and i would have gladly came to your house to celebrate."

the two boyfriends continued to argue and eventually stood up to leave the circle and have their conversation with more privacy.

everyone turned to hyunjae with disappointment.

" that wasn't nice, hyunjae." changmin frowned.

" i'm a sick mother fucker, but even i know that was wrong..." eric shook his head at the boy.

" i didn't know it would turn out that way! hell i made that entire scenario up in my head! i'm shocked that it was true myself!" hyunjae defended himself as best he could.

" whatever, let's just continue the damn game!" younghoon exclaimed as he was ready for his turn.

" changmin, truth or dare."

" truth?"

younghoon squinted his eyes, " did you eat my last slice of cake?"

" oh, yeah hahaha. it was really good too!"

" that was mines! why did you eat it?"

" because I was hungry and it was just sitting there?"

" i specifically told you i had a piece of cake waiting for me at my house."

" well i took that as, 'changmin you can have my last piece of cake!'"

haknyeon sighed in annoyance, " okay everyone! how about we stop here and just go to sleep? it's already midnight anyways." everyone shrugged and made their ways to their sleeping spots on the floor. 

jacob and kevin had made their way back into the living room and didn't look as if they had made up in any way whatsoever.

" haha, nice weather tonight huh?" hyunjae nervously said as jacob laid down near him. he was met with a flat look, which told him that he should probably stop talking for the rest of the night, or forever.

so overall, the sleepover was a big fail.

i don't like this chapter but enjoy this 1.2k word chapter of absolute chaos.

i didn't beta read this so if there's any mistakes, i'll probably notice them later and fix it then.

anyways have a nice day/night everyone!