Chapter 28: His Return

Comincia dall'inizio

" Father! " Agatha rushed to him.

" I- I'm fi...ne... "

" You're weak and useless without the stone, you're still just the pathetic slave you hate the most. " she laughed as if there's no tomorrow. Agatha didn't waste time, she flicked her glowing finger towards the sorcerer and casted a lightning spell.

" Let her go... " Agatha demanded, eyes burning.

But the sorcerer was still standing like nothing had happened, though she had a bruise on her right arm. " You really are strong... " she looked at Agatha with admiration but it suddenly change to a evil smile. " But not powerful enough to defeat me! "

" Aaaahhhhhh!!!! " Agatha screamed out loud in pain. A stabbed of every lightning strikes burning her body. Sophie watched Agatha hopelessly, every cry of Agatha pained her.

" Agatha! " Sophie cried. She wanted to help her, but she can't get away from the hold of the sorcerer girl. She remembered the necklace Agatha gave her, a protection necklace. If only, she didn't give it to her. Sophie slowly grabbed the necklace, pulling it and threw it outside.

" What are you doing? " the sorcerer girl asked, tightly gripping her neck.

" No-nothing... " Sophie murmured. I'm sure, you'll find it. It was meant for you, Agatha.

Agatha fell hard on the ground.

" Agatha! Agatha! " Agatha's father called.

Agatha woke up in pain. Slowly she got up. " Fa..ther? Where are we? " Agatha asked as she felt the grass on her feet.

" Outside the Tower... She sealed the tower. "

" Where is Sophie? "

" She took her away. "

" We have to stop them. Sophie is in danger. " Agatha cried.

" I know... This is all my fault. "

" Can you please tell me, why you need Sophie's blood? And why does it have to be Sophie? "

Her father apologetically look at her. " The black stone, is where all my power came from. The truth is...it's not my power...it's the Evil School Master's power. It was like his soul was trapped inside that stone. I can hear his voice through that stone. Changing the other fairy tale stories were just a testing for his plan. "

" What do you mean testing? What plan? "

" A plan to rewrite the stories from the very beginning. To make himself the Storian. It was an old forbidden magic spell. Time Curse, two powerful evil souls were needed to perform that spell, he wants to write the story according to what he wanted. He wants to create a world where his brother never existed. "

" Then it will mean that he'll kill his brother before he even grow up as a powerful man, before he became the Good School Master. Or before he was even born? "

Her father nodded.

" But why did you help him? "

" I was desperate Agatha. I want to save myself. I was in the darkest part of my life. And that world doesn't concern our world. It will be like there will never be a connection between the two worlds. I'll be back by the time before you were born, without a knowledge that there's another world besides ours. "

" It will be like fairy tale stories never existed on our world. What will happen to Sophie? "

" She's someone who had a deep connection to the Evil School Master, in order to revive him, they will need Sophie's blood, a sacrificial body, which means her, and the thing which the soul was trapped. If they successfully revive him, the Evil School Master can easily perform the Time Curse spell. But it was not that easy, one wrong move, and you will be trapped on that time. If that happens, you will never have the chance to go back or change the time. That's why it was cursed. "