A day with Millicas & Some old friends

Beginne am Anfang

Midnight turns around not looking at them. Issei got off the ground to look. Midnight used telekinesis to throw him downstairs. Kiba walked downstairs normally. Akeno hugged Midnight from behind.

Akeno: "are you saying you don't like seeing us like this~"

Midnight's incubus horns and tail quickly come out. He turns around and grabbed Akeno's hips. He leaned in close and nibbled her ear. She let out a quiet moan.

Midnight: "what I'm saying is I might not be able to control myself~"

Midnight horns and tail go away. He backs of Akeno. He heads downstairs to see Issei being shocked by Rassei. Midnight sat down at the end of the table.

Kiba: "Midnight"

Midnight: "yeah Kiba what's up?"

Kiba: "your a god so I wanted to ask you something."

Midnight: "shoot"

Kiba: "do you know the sword Excalibur?"

Midnight: "yeah what about it?"

Kiba: "is there anyway to destroy it?'

Midnight: "there is but why, where is this coming from."

Kiba: "nothing I should just focus on the rating game."

Midnight: "ok then (that was weird something up. No one mentions Excalibur out of the blue, nevertheless about destroying it. I'll ask rias about it later.)

During Midnight and Kiba's conversation Rias and Akeno walked downstairs and sat down. Ophis turned to Midnight and asked a question.

Ophis: "Midnight what's with the extra chair?"

Midnight: "it's for Tiamat master of fact let me call her."

Midnight press something on the table. It was a button but it looks futuristic and advanced.

 It was a button but it looks futuristic and advanced

Midnight: "call Tiamat"

After Midnight said that a robotic voice spoke. The ORC looked in shock at the futuristic button.

???: "Calling Tiamat"

Asia was first to ask a question.

Asia: "Midnight what was that voice?"

Midnight: "my A.I"

After Midnight answered a futuristic screen popped up. It showed Tiamat, her hair was a mess and she looked panicked.

 It showed Tiamat, her hair was a mess and she looked panicked