"Paying points would have taken more time than this and if she had to kneel, then she would have kneeled, that's that," I answered. 

I wanted her to get humiliated after all. Kneeling wouldn't have been something bad for that goal. 

Matsushita seemed nonpulsed by my casual disregard of the possibility that Horikita would have had to kneel. I guess she got used to it after watching my thought process so much. 

"So, can I assume you're the one who called me here?"

"Yes."

"What do you want? I'd like to wrap this up quickly, if possible."

"After seeing you run, I remembered something. I called you here because I wanted to share the shock I felt with you. It's almost like the buildup toward a romantic confession, don't you think?"

"Did Sakayanagi-San just not want to admit that she has a crush on Kiyo-pon? Is that why she lied about being friends?" Questioned Haruka. 

That's a thought. What was it with people thinking every girl I talked to has a crush on me? 

"That would be a real power couple." Said Hashimoto. 

Others agreed with him. 

Sakayanagi chuckled. 

"No Hasebe-San. We did not agree to lie about being childhood friends because I had a crush on "Kiyo-pon"." She answered. 

I needed to make something clear. 

"Sakayanagi." 

"What is it?" 

"Never call me that again. It feels wrong coming from you." 

She just looked at me amused. 

"I really have no idea what you're talking about."

Clack. Clack. Sakayanagi, still gripping her cane, moved right next to me.

"It's been quite a long time, Ayanokouji-kun. Eight years and 243 days."

"You're joking, right? I don't even know who you are."

"Heh. No, I suppose not. It's just me who knows you, after all."

Before others could say anything to us, Amasawa posed her question. 

"You visited it and saw him." 

"Yes, our fathers know each other so I got the chance." Sakayanagi answered. 

"Was he cute as a child?" 

Her question threw everyone off. 

Sakayanagi looked at her perplexed. 

Was this seriously what she was thinking about at the moment? 

Amasawa looked at me. 

"Relax Senpai. I understand your worries, but there isn't much we can do. Either they heed the warning you will no doubt put out or they won't and deal with your father. You can't help stupidity. So Sakayanagi-Senpai, was Senpai cute as a child?" 

Kei looked very interested in their conversation. 

"Well, I didn't get to see him much, but imagine the same face but on a child's body." Sakayanagi finally anwsered to Amasawa's and Kei's edflight. 

"So he was cute." Amasawa's stated. 

"Rewind. Warning?" Asked Nagumo-Senpai.

People were waiting for my answer.